Finding Her ..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Desdi just wrote a new thread and is waiting for approval. :)

We're just waiting for a moderator to approve it and for it to "go live" (appear in the thread list for us to answer.) :)

Sometimes it takes a bit because the poor mods are overloaded, but they are faithful in getting the threads up as promptly as they can.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
may I post a question on your profile ?
Thank you for asking, and thank you for being so polite.

Yes, you may leave a question there.

Depending on what it is, I will answer. :)

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
well, the thread got derailed, when it really shouldn't have.
Does that not answer your question ?
Threads here get derailed all the time...

If I start writing threads again, you'll soon notice, I'm often the first to derail my own threads (as Lynx likes to helpfully point out.) :ROFL:

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Sometimes I think you start your threads just to derail them. hahaha

Threads here get derailed all the time...

If I start writing threads again, you'll soon notice, I'm often the first to derail my own threads (as Lynx likes to helpfully point out.) :ROFL:

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Sometimes I think you start your threads just to derail them. hahaha

LOL!!!

Yes.

I use the patented, "Ok, Boys and Girls, Today We're Going to Talk About... SQUIRREL!!!" Method of writing threads. :ROFL:

What can I say.

I love seeing what people have to say (as long as it's hopefully respectful) and just going with it. :)

Thanks for the laugh, Desdi. Lol!!

Johari

Dec 24, 2013
you mentioned wtm or something.
Is that of any use to me?
That is what the pm is for.
Otherwise, don't bother 🙂
Yes I did mention that but it's been made clear it's not of any use to you when
you said then I said
Oh nvm then. That forum had a new one form last year I think and the old site was going to shut down to replace it. I was going to suggest contacting the admin or a mod on the forum to rely a message to your lost lady on your behalf. I'm not sure if that'd go against privacy though.
thus I deemed it irrelevant so I don't understand what there is to pm about.

Most of us have already given you advice to search her username for your best way of possibly finding her on your own. There's always asking MTV's Catfish but I don't think they'd take your case given your circumstances.

Nov 15, 2020
Newcastle, NSW, Australia
I
Yes I did mention that but it's been made clear it's not of any use to you when
you said
then I said
thus I deemed it irrelevant so I don't understand what there is to pm about.

Most of us have already given you advice to search her username for your best way of possibly finding her on your own. There's always asking MTV's Catfish but I don't think they'd take your case given your circumstances.
I still don't what that acronym means, hence the pm.