Finding Her ..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I have no idea what's going through his head. That's his business.

I'm confused because he's older than you so wouldn't that make him question if he's past his prime as well?

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
People who think that have never tried dating an Asian woman for more than a week.

It's so funny because of the stereotype that Asian women are sweet, docile, and submissive... I used to work with a guy who cut meat for a living and he told me, "Someday if you find someone, he sure is going to be shocked (with a few words thrown in I can't repeat) by you!!"

Lol!

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
is that supposed to be racist?
Cos it's not.

Ok, I'm going.

Be back in about, 18 hours.

No, it was just a joke.

No worries.

Have a good day?

Talk to you later, UCA. :)

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Anybody who thinks I'm a girl after reading two of my posts needs to go take a biology course or something.

I feel like he might have thought you were a lady. Either way it was still entertaining.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Ick. Terry Crews doesn't use Axe and he's the manliest man ever made. Second only to me, of course.

And here all this time I was pretty sure I was smelling Axe Body Spray (you know, the one that was on sale, half price, after Christmas...) :ROFL:

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
All right, Peeps.

Tonight has been delectably fun -- thanks very much!!!

But the power of Desdi's pungent manliness is starting to knock me out! :ROFL:;)

Have a great sleep, God bless, and hopefully we can do this again soon!

We'll all be looking for Desdi's new thread. :)

Night night. :giggle:

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Haha. It's been fun.

I'm about to do the same. Have to watch my niece tomorrow.

'Night all.

All right, Peeps.

Tonight has been delectably fun -- thanks very much!!!

But the power if Desdi's pungent manliness is starting to knock me out! :ROFL:;)

Have a great sleep, God bless, and hopefully we can do this again soon!

We'll all be looking for Desdi's new thread. :)

Night night. :giggle:

Johari

Dec 24, 2013
You get used to them after getting paid to bury your third or fourth.
Well I can't top that. My dark humor doesn't go far.
cheers.jpg

I'm off the sleep too. Goodnight everyone and thanks for the laughs hopefully the thread doesn't get too derailed by the time Mr. Aussie comes back!