first poem

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
nope still not getting it. I have Faith that God can do anything.
but what Gods will is . well that is actually not clear.
Do you believe Philippians 2:13?
Why isn't what's happening in your day each day accomplishing His will?

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
Do you believe Philippians 2:13?
Why isn't what's happening in your day each day accomplishing His will?
Sorry don’t just post verse numbers , much easier snd quicker to post the verse
And as to why the will of Gid nit occurring . Simple it is called the flesh . Which has to be crucified daily .
Thrn when we hear the Lord telling us . Tut right or turn left we can follow precisely

I have no idea if Gir wants me to continue working where I am or should I resign and go home . I have no idea if gods will is for me to be single rest of my life or to find my Eve
in meantime , i pray and live in hope . Once I know gods will I will live in faith

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Sorry don’t just post verse numbers , much easier snd quicker to post the verse
And as to why the will of Gid nit occurring . Simple it is called the flesh . Which has to be crucified daily .
Thrn when we hear the Lord telling us . Tut right or turn left we can follow precisely

I have no idea if Gir wants me to continue working where I am or should I resign and go home . I have no idea if gods will is for me to be single rest of my life or to find my Eve
in meantime , i pray and live in hope . Once I know gods will I will live in faith
I truly hope you find what you are looking for. Will remember you in my prayers.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
I truly hope you find what you are looking for. Will remember you in my prayers.
As I was meditating on our previous conversation and praying for you it occurred to me that often God makes His will and desire known as we practice His declared will. His declared will being the things we already know to do. For instance, we already know from Matthew 6:33 that we are to seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and other things are added. Will continue to pray for you. Grace and peace.

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
As I was meditating on our previous conversation and praying for you it occurred to me that often God makes His will and desire known as we practice His declared will. His declared will being the things we already know to do. For instance, we already know from Matthew 6:33 that we are to seek first His kingdom and His righteousness and other things are added. Will continue to pray for you. Grace and peace.
Seeking first the kingdom is waiting for the kings commands and then following them
now some say the commands are all written in bible meaning the law.. but i belevie GOD has a plan for everyones lives as an indiviual. it is upto us to HEAR that plan. belive that God can make it happen. then do as we told.
But it is waiting for the leading of the Holy spirit

Too many people will read a scripture like the story of JEhoshaphat. where God told the israelites to not fight just sing praises and God did the fighting so they preach that we should just keep doing that. missing the other stories where God told Israel to do the fighting.

So working out when to fight and when to let god all comes down to HEARING what the plan is for today.

I will sit and watch and wait for the attacks now.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Seeking first the kingdom is waiting for the kings commands and then following them
now some say the commands are all written in bible meaning the law.. but i belevie GOD has a plan for everyones lives as an indiviual. it is upto us to HEAR that plan. belive that God can make it happen. then do as we told.
But it is waiting for the leading of the Holy spirit

Too many people will read a scripture like the story of JEhoshaphat. where God told the israelites to not fight just sing praises and God did the fighting so they preach that we should just keep doing that. missing the other stories where God told Israel to do the fighting.

So working out when to fight and when to let god all comes down to HEARING what the plan is for today.

I will sit and watch and wait for the attacks now.
You either missed or conveniently side stepped what I wrote. Nothing wrong with praying being still waiting and trusting. But kingdom living not only employs that aspect but while doing those things also doing what God has already revealed. God's kingdom is present wherever His will is being done.
When I was young I got lost in the woods. I tried a path that led to a dead end. No matter how many times I went down that path I was again blocked. You might want to be open to another path.
Will continue to pray for you

Robertt

May 22, 2019
Bahrain
You either missed or conveniently side stepped what I wrote. Nothing wrong with praying being still waiting and trusting. But kingdom living not only employs that aspect but while doing those things also doing what God has already revealed. God's kingdom is present wherever His will is being done.
When I was young I got lost in the woods. I tried a path that led to a dead end. No matter how many times I went down that path I was again blocked. You might want to be open to another path.
Will continue to pray for you
i am not clver enough to side step anything

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
i am not clver enough to side step anything
I actually think you are very clever and very smart. I say that honestly and sincerely. I have been where you are and have been trying to relate to you the things God has shown me. I chat with people every day who have similar experiences and questions. To be honest I found in myself many ideas and preconceptions about God that simply weren't true. Because to believe otherwise made God and His ways seem strange. Actually as God revealed more of Himself and His purposes I wondered why I had not seen it all along. Hope He shares with you the things He has shared with me

ByFaith

Jul 6, 2022
Robertt, hi. We have spoken a couple of times. You shared visions God had given you. I enjoyed hearing about them. Why so discouraged?