Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
Thank you! I just uploaded a new song I composed today...
If your tastes match mine in any way you will probably also like
The Plan
The Garden
Come Join Us On The Vine
Sing to the Lord (almost 14 minutes long)
The Rock The Cross The Empty Tomb
Love
His Name is Truth
Habakkuk (with apologies for abrupt ending)
Lord of All
We Praise You
Crimson Wave
Uh, you know |I like them all LOL
I started all this by putting old poetry to music after wondering what they would sound like for a long time...
Some of the older poetry I did augment with new material from my now perspective as a Christian. But not all...
PS~ 40 Days is I believe my sixth song using the words propitiation and reconciliation (LOL)
To Glory went through the list starting with conception...
After a tornado tore through Mayfield, fire crews searched for survivors, evacuated the local jail, and mourned a friend
www.firerescue1.com
This is what has hurt me so badly… but I know God will lead me in a new direction. I want to help others in some way, so I went back to college for a Biblical Studies degree, but I’m still not sure what direction it will take me. I just need prayers for my family and me. @Magenta, your music is amazing! keep up the great work