First thing you will do after the lockdown

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

IToreTheSky

Aug 20, 2020
N.Y.
swing on by, ive got shears, i rocked a hawk for years. ahhh fun days.....................
I had this one fried who was a punk and she always thought I'd look good with one,but back then I had long hair so it was a metal thing. To be honest I think I was like in my early 40s when I decided to get one for the 1st time. Ok,tmi LoL so I'll swing by when this covid thing goes bye bye & you can chop chop.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
wow you still have bags in your grocery stores?
here everyone just brings their own, or packs their own groceries. and plastic bags are banned.

some supermarkets even have self serve checkouts.

Aug 28, 2020
just for a change, let's try to focus on the happy stuffs in spite of the lockdown...

and so my question is... what's the 1st thing you will do once the lockdown is over?

in my case, maybe meet some friends and go ride a bike without fear of getting infected! hang out at the mall! probably go to the beach!
go on a picnic and stay in the sun!

and once i am really sure that it's safe, i would love to eat out in some restaurants once again! otherwise, maybe hang out at a coffee shop!
what lockdown? As with flu, its always been safe for most😉

Aug 11, 2020
When this is all over, I am FINALLY doing to take that trip to Europe I have wanted to take for most of my life. In fact, I wouldn't mind even working in Europe for a couple years. I really want to see the world and be exposed to different people and cultures. I feel so cooped up here.

ev4989

Apr 17, 2020
Do you have to have any sort of hand-eye coordination to be able and go kayaking? I’m just curious and never done that before, but completely and totally interested in it!
There are different levels of rivers you can take...

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
I will go a museum or art gallery . Specifically the R.O.M. and A.G.O in Toronto Canada.

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
Going to the museum with my littles. Cause it’s fun to watch a 3 year old learn new things. ☺️

Mak33

Nov 12, 2019
Get a foot reflex and a massage... I have this stiff neck and shoulder pain on my right clavicle that won't go away... I needed fix.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I was never in lock-down and have continued working throughout the pandemic. Strange thing, a lot of people lost their jobs but I was getting overtime and still do. My family is still healthy thank God.