...first word that comes to mind

  • Thread starter Thread starter blindside683
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
No way! That's awesome. I like juice too tho! Especially cranberry and apple and orange juice :)
 
EWW! no juice for me! oh I might have a gatorade the odd time to. but other than that just milk and water.
 
well, I prefer tea... but apparently it's bad for your iron level (i found this out the day I gave blood... )
 
it lowers your iron level..
I found this out when i gave blood thursday. They had to prick my fingers twice cause the first time my iron was too low.. So they asked me if I drink tea (and it's the main thing I drink)
 
I have heard it is. I have never really enjoyed trying new drinks. just because I had some rude surprises with pop and stuff like that. I'm sure I will try it someday, lol.