...first word that comes to mind

  • Thread starter Thread starter blindside683
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
We did, but it is all ruined now. We could just take over the world, and than we could impose any laws we wanted :)
 
maybe we should forbid alcohol too?

I mean, alcohol is legal, tobacco is legal... all other drugs are illegal or on prescription...
why is that?
 
They already tried a prohibition in the 20's it didn't go over so well, lol. I hate the excuse of Jesus drank why can't I? I looked into that, and the alcohol levels are incredibly higher now than back than. Like one glass is fine, but it gets carried away so much.
 
yeah

I can see why people dring, but I don't understand why they TRY to get drunk
 
I dunno, getting drunk is over hyped. It can be fun, but it brings more pain than gain.
 
exactly... it's way more fun to just enjoy a few drinks and watch other behave crazily
 
Oh I have no problems with people drinking, just when people drink to get drunk. Although I'm not really sure how God would look upon me drinking seeing as I am under the legal age.
 
hmm, dunno. I didn't even taste alcohol until I had filled 18, but if you don't get drunk then at least you have control of how you behave
 
I don't think I'm gonna ever drink cause neither of my parents even like alcohol and I really don't think I will be missing out on anything. Waters good for me!
 
I didn't see the point of drinking ...

i would deffinately agree.. You don't need to get drunk to have fun...
I also don't understand how people can deal with the smell of alcohol.. it makes me vomit.. so, i can't drink it. xD
 
I don't lke any of it, lol.

I don't understand that Coke Zero and Diet Coke (what's the difference anyway between those two anyway?). It defeats the object of Coca Cola when you remove the sugar and caffeine and cocaine.