S
shakespeare_lover221
Guest
Pfft. I don't need human company when I've got gin.
I'm sorry to say, but that's just really sad.. Everybody needs human contact to survive..
Pfft. I don't need human company when I've got gin.
I'm sorry to say, but that's just really sad.. Everybody needs human contact to survive..
You're right. I need contact with the fella in the offie.
I need contact with the gentleman in the off-licence.what?
It's the third most annoying feature here (the second being silly and sometimes arbitrary censorship, and the first being what I believe are technically known as 'fundie-wackjobs').(i don't see why we have to have a minimum of 10 characters... that's just rather anoying..)
I need contact with the gentleman in the off-licence.
I still don't get what that means.. (i don't know what an off-licence is...)
You think it is bad just the smell. Try being drunk (on your birthday) cleaning up your friends' puke, while he drank the same thing so you can taste it, plus smell it mixed with vomit. Well hiding all this from your parents. Try not to puke than. It's tough.i would deffinately agree.. You don't need to get drunk to have fun...
I also don't understand how people can deal with the smell of alcohol.. it makes me vomit.. so, i can't drink it. xD
You think it is bad just the smell. Try being drunk (on your birthday) cleaning up your friends' puke, while he drank the same thing so you can taste it, plus smell it mixed with vomit. Well hiding all this from your parents. Try not to puke than. It's tough.
I'm not saying you will, I'm just saying that after smelling that it changes your perspective on the smellwell, i'll probably never have to deal with that, cause I hate people who get drunk... I just think it's wrong. A lot of the people in my family are alcoholics and my friend killed himself because he got mixed up with some bad stuff.. drugs and alcohol... so, yeah.. I won't involve myself with alcohol..
I don't get drunk btw. that is just the past.
lol, nope it was like summer when God changed my life back around not this morningAye, that was this morning. You're a changed man now.
Everyone wants vodka here. No clue why. I used to drink that a lot. But I got into Southern Comfort right around the end of my "rebel" stint, lol.So what's the tipple of choice for 15 year old Canadian lads?
Everyone wants vodka here. No clue why. I used to drink that a lot. But I got into Southern Comfort right around the end of my "rebel" stint, lol.
When I was 16 I used to drink bitter and real ale, along with the odd stout. I only got into spirits when I was older and now I'm quite partial to a good single malt scotch, but I like gin as well. The only vodka I've really liked was a good quality Polish one. I put it in the freezer to make it syrupy in texture and a lot smoother. However, I drink my spirits neat as I don't like the contrast between the alcohol and the sweet taste of the mixer.
But times change. Now over here I think teenage lads are mostly into their lager, but they won't turn down a cheap spirit (and I mean cheap). Vile.
Oh I could never stand beer! I find it disgusting! The main reasons everyone here drinks this stuff is simply because they are iaming to get drunk. They don't want to have a few drinks and enjoy themselves, they just want to drink like mad.
it's kinda strange... we teach the children to say No to drugs, but the alcohol is so "normal" that it seems no-one cares