...first word that comes to mind

  • Thread starter Thread starter blindside683
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I wish I had a laptop. Then I could be in bed posting instead of the living room.
 
Oh really? I'm really curious to know a parents reasoning behind that.
 
They're protective, but I most definately agree with their desicion because I would waste waaayyy to much of my time
 
OH, ha ha lol. I don't really talk (or listen)to my parents so they haven't said anything about it. I'm kind of independent and so far I haven't got into anything bad. :D
 
Ohh. Yeah. Well I used to get into bad stuff when I was little... And I really really don't wanna see all that crap again. That was when I was 12. My parents banned me from the Internet for a few months and that time with out computer changed my life. I actually found God in a real way and I started to change for the better. My parents made me get rid of all the crap music I had on my iPod and stuff and I still only listen to Christian. If my parents weren't so loving and concearned, idk where I'd be. I'm so thankful for how they punished me, even though I couldn't see the value at the time.
 
Ohh. Yeah. Well I used to get into bad stuff when I was little... And I really really don't wanna see all that crap again. That was when I was 12. My parents banned me from the Internet for a few months and that time with out computer changed my life. I actually found God in a real way and I started to change for the better. My parents made me get rid of all the crap music I had on my iPod and stuff and I still only listen to Christian. If my parents weren't so loving and concearned, idk where I'd be. I'm so thankful for how they punished me, even though I couldn't see the value at the time.

that's awesome. Especially that they punished you in a way that taught you and you knew they still loved you. :)