M
I have a laptop, but no internet in my room, isn't that lame?!?!
why aren't you aloud?I have a laptop, internet in my room... but I'm not aloud to use my computer in my room.. *dies*
why aren't you aloud?
I'm not exactlly sure. My parents never told me why.
Ohh. Yeah. Well I used to get into bad stuff when I was little... And I really really don't wanna see all that crap again. That was when I was 12. My parents banned me from the Internet for a few months and that time with out computer changed my life. I actually found God in a real way and I started to change for the better. My parents made me get rid of all the crap music I had on my iPod and stuff and I still only listen to Christian. If my parents weren't so loving and concearned, idk where I'd be. I'm so thankful for how they punished me, even though I couldn't see the value at the time.