...first word that comes to mind

  • Thread starter Thread starter blindside683
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I definetly will if you come here :)

Sending a Belgian beer is a little more within my budget :D
 
I'll send you some too. I bought them today and they'll be in the mail on Monday.
 
Yay!!! My mom will freak out when I get mail from a girl she doesn't know :D:D
 
You're laughing, but I know now already she'll start to lecture me about being careful with girls (- sigh -). She's veeery conservative about that.

That'll be fun :D:D
 
She was like two months mad at my brother when he arrived home with his girlfriend (currently his wife). Boy, that was a sad period... And he was 26!! I wonder how it will be when I find someone :p
 
Well, she's a bit 'over'protecting her kids I guess. It's a sensitive subject for her... It is true that nearly eveyone I know has divorced, and she'll probably want that not to happen to us. I'm certain she does it cuz she loves us :)
 
She loves you very much.

Tell her that I live a million miles away in the US and are therefore safe from me. I will not go there and kidnap you and bring you over here.
 
To get me, you'll have to get past my mom :D:D

If there's a girl that can do that, I'll definetly marry her :D
 
I bet she is. My mom introduced ne to the guy that became my first boyfriend. I think she was a little dissapointed that things worked out, but glad things didn't work out with the next guy. She liked the first guy better.