Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
...first word that comes to mind
Thread starterblindside683
Start date
Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
She was like two months mad at my brother when he arrived home with his girlfriend (currently his wife). Boy, that was a sad period... And he was 26!! I wonder how it will be when I find someone
Well, she's a bit 'over'protecting her kids I guess. It's a sensitive subject for her... It is true that nearly eveyone I know has divorced, and she'll probably want that not to happen to us. I'm certain she does it cuz she loves us
I bet she is. My mom introduced ne to the guy that became my first boyfriend. I think she was a little dissapointed that things worked out, but glad things didn't work out with the next guy. She liked the first guy better.