...first word that comes to mind

  • Thread starter Thread starter blindside683
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
It's been ages since I visited a theme-parc... I wanna sit in a rollercoaster!!!

parachute....
 
You watch that too? :D

Unfortunatly, there aren't enough aircrashes, cuz I've seen them all already :D
 
no, but I've seen the commercial a million times. I watch Mytbusters and TimeWarp :D
 
I don't watch much tv, but I like to see the aircrashes... (for obvious reasons). Heven't seen the others yet. What's it about?
 
Cool. I think I'd like the last one. I'll try to see it one time.

... Moelleux