...first word that comes to mind

  • Thread starter Thread starter blindside683
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yea, she works at a university. Lots of eligible guys there, but I haven't met one I actually wanted besides the first guy. He's my best friend now.
 
So she's actually 'searching' someone for you ? lol... That sounds strange to me :D
 
yeah, it iis really annoying isnt it?


Today a shy korean boy a year older than I said that I was "as beautiful as Miss America" (in english)

I was nice to him though because we were invited to his house for the most special day of the year in korean terms
 
hehe, some of my friends do that too. Really annoying


i met a swedish air hostess - she was gorgeous

her friends set her up with a guy who was a merchant banker

she didnt think she was good enough for him

I said she had nothing to worry about
 
:)

I wonder why it seems half the people on earth have too low self esteem and the other half thinks they're kins
 
when astrid stands before me eyes flaming and sword drawn,

i think of the cherub guarding the garden
 
dunno. I hope so

"A seraph (Heb. שׂרף, pl. שׂרפים Seraphim, lat. seraph[us], pl. seraphi[m]) is one of a class of celestial beings mentioned once in the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh or Old Testament), in Isaiah. Later Jewish imagery perceived them as having human form, and in that way they passed into the ranks of Christian angels. In the Christian angelic hierarchy, seraphim represent the highest rank of angels."
 
I recently said this to a guy who said I was an angel. "No, I'm not an angel, I just look like one."