...first word that comes to mind

  • Thread starter Thread starter blindside683
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
The poor guy was trying to make a nice compliment, and you crushed that!!!
 
definitely what they do

they even crush their own


yeah - waaaaaaaaaaaaay to true

I have friend? she is very very hard on people; and on herself

I firmly believe that if she was more tolerant and forgiving of herself she would be able to deal with others more graciously
 
no Brenna - how did we get to that?????????????????????????????????????????????

oh because you crush your own self esteem?

that is pretty normal female stuff - thats why they need a guy to reassure them - that is actually biblical

NO; Dot has anxiety

you clearly do not
 
Dont really know, just seemed like thats what you thought.

I crush my own self-esteem because i deserve it, and because in a sick way, it feels better.

amazing how its biblical eh?- i just want whatever GOD WILL give me.

I kinda noticed that about poor Dot.
 
Dont really know, just seemed like thats what you thought.

I crush my own self-esteem because i deserve it, and because in a sick way, it feels better.

amazing how its biblical eh?- i just want whatever GOD WILL give me.

I kinda noticed that about poor Dot.

yeah Dot and my friend take it to an extreme - so that God is prevented from working

and you are right that that feeling is not healthy
 
God wants our humility not our humiliation

remember you are a princess and a representative of the Creator of the Universe

BTW you are also engaged to Him
 
The poor guy was trying to make a nice compliment, and you crushed that!!!

lol. He's a really sweet guy and says nice things like that all the time. When he said he loved me, that really threw me for a loop. I didn't know what to say.