FLAT EARTH

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
I find it amusing that the residents of flatland will believe a video that agrees with their position and reject hundreds that refute it, with the assertion that they're all faked. It doesn't seem to occur to them that their favourite video could also be faked.

But then, sound reasoning and flat-earth belief don't seem to have an overlap in their Venn.

P

pjharrison

I find it amusing that the residents of flatland will believe a video that agrees with their position and reject hundreds that refute it, with the assertion that they're all faked. It doesn't seem to occur to them that their favourite video could also be faked.

But then, sound reasoning and flat-earth belief don't seem to have an overlap in their Venn.
I just think that it is time to take off the veil from over our eyes. The end is coming soon. This is the time of revelations. The truth is being reviled. We have to be able to understand it when it comes before us. Are we will be deceived. And be given over to a reprobate mind.

P

pjharrison

If you could see through your spiritual eyes. Going through your everyday life, what do you think you would see?

T

theanointedsinner

sight is oneness for the eyes
let's meditate

and stamp a quote like this: it's not what you look at, it's what you see ~Henry David Thoreau

ta da

irrefutable isn't it? lol

Musicus

Oct 26, 2017

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
I would have trouble sharpening a #2 pencil.:oops:
i can do it with a penknife

one useful skill from art degree lol, i keep a swiss-army knife in my pencilbox ((yes, i have a pencilbox. don't you?)) - but no sharpener. they can mess up your pencil if they're dull!

Musicus

Oct 26, 2017
i can do it with a penknife

one useful skill from art degree lol, i keep a swiss-army knife in my pencilbox ((yes, i have a pencilbox. don't you?)) - but no sharpener. they can mess up your pencil if they're dull!
I was being facetious. Actually I use my dad's old Boston KS from '52, changed the blades finally 10 years ago.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
I was being facetious. Actually I use my dad's old Boston KS from '52, changed the blades finally 10 years ago.
wow, cool!
how hard was it to find new blades?

those things are much better for pencils. one of the first things i learned in the Art department is never put a good pencil in one of these:

foto-de-uno-pencil-sharpener-colección-de-foto__k2505492.jpg

T

theanointedsinner

is this thread supposed to satire what other threads debating on whether salvation is by works or not?

just because the earth is obviously the shape that it is, and most debate with ignorance instead of actual solid evidence?

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
It does amaze me how people who believe in Flat Earth will watch a video completely blinding them, yet when refuted with countless videos and proof of the Earth being round, it's faked, and that's their go to saying, It's fake.....like a vinyl record stuck on one line, same thing over and over again. You can try and use scripture to justify why you believe in a flat Earth and really ADD to it why it proves the Earth is flat.....when the Bible clearly says NOWHERE in it that the Earth is flat. People tend to forget the shear size of our Earth, and that knowledge was NOT as prevalent in the day the prophets wrote God's inspired word, and that this was written from THEIR perspective, not OURS. They saw it the same as me and you do every day, and what we observe appears to be completely flat....but what's this...YOU AND ME also observe that the sun rises in the morning and sets in the evening, and you cannot even say you don't observe it, it's kinda hard NOT to observe. It's a beautiful thing.....but here's a big fact for you to chew on.....THIS CANNOT HAPPEN OR OCCUR ON A FLAT EARTH, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE. But on a globe Earth, it's perfectly sound.