FLAT EARTH

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I'm calling out J70x7.....you keep posting NOTHING but pictures, which can easily be proven wrong, yet you say nothing to defend yourself or why you believe the Earth is flat. You might be a troll......

You know, the Bible talks about great deception, and though I know it refers mostly in part to the Anti-Christs coming and deceiving the world, this TOO can be considered a great deception. Flat Earth is a deception. I think you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself...
This member is a serious whack job. You can't reason with flat-liners. Total waste of time.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Besides believing that the earth is flat what else do you believe in and are passionate about? Genuine fellowship is only possible only if one is willing to participate. Since you have been a member you have written virtually nothing about yourself, who you are and what you are about. If you are not here on this site for fellowship then why are you here.? Even if you managed to sway one person towards your perception about the earth what would that accomplish? Really, what's the point? Personally I don't care either way whether the earth is round or flat. There has to be more to your life than then just posting pictures that subject you to ridicule and damage your credibility.

MichaelOwen

Nov 6, 2017
How does this refute my statement. Your sloppy paraphrase is senseless. It is obvious that you don't really take this flat earth crap serious but are just a troll just mindlessly posting trash to just to get a reaction.
He has no argument, or anything to refute what he is actually posting. Biggest part of me believes this is a troll or a former member disguising himself with this profile, to push an agenda....

And seeing as how he doesn't respond to questions, i'd say he's a troll, only pushing an agenda and not really wanting a fellowship with anyone in Christ. A ban may be coming down the line for this person.....

J

J70x7

How does this refute my statement. Your sloppy paraphrase is senseless. It is obvious that you don't really take this flat earth crap serious but are just a troll just mindlessly posting trash to just to get a reaction.
He has no argument, or anything to refute what he is actually posting. Biggest part of me believes this is a troll or a former member disguising himself with this profile, to push an agenda....

And seeing as how he doesn't respond to questions, i'd say he's a troll, only pushing an agenda and not really wanting a fellowship with anyone in Christ. A ban may be coming down the line for this person.....
33901916_1554929304814615_2180411577415499776_n[1].jpg