FLAT EARTH

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
My biggest issues with flat earthers is that
A) when hitting an impasse and can't defend a point they resort to 'you're being lied to and refuse to see it'. Such a vague and unprovable statement and one that closes discussion. But allows them a safety net in every conversation.
B) they call others close minded, while also refusing to consider they may have it wrong as well.
C) anyone that doesn't immediately accept their premise is automatically available for insult and criticism. Again, closing off discussion.

The biggest enemy of flat earthers is not brainwashing or 'the koolaid'. It's themselves.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
Have observed the movements of Jupiter, Saturn and Mars in the night sky for the last several months,
really from the last lunar eclipse we all enjoyed.
Pretty obvious that our planet is moving along and leaving other celestial bodies farther and farther westward
and finally to disappear over the horizon.
Jupiter is gone, Saturn is pretty well on the horizon at dusk, and Mars is directly overhead.

Also ever noticed how the Moon looks like a sphere, casts shadows like a sphere, changes luminosity, and looks
like a sphere changing position in respect to a constant fixed light point?

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
So if the earth is flat then is the sun flat and the moon flat?... I would think they would all look like squares if they were flat but everything I see in the sky looks round to me.... Balls are round and they aren't flat...unless someone let's all the air out of them...

O.k. confession time who let the air out of the middle of the earth?

T

theanointedsinner

1541139578301.jpeg
here's a conspiracy, um, I mean, Bible Prophesy: Deuteronomy 33:12 And of Benjamin he said, Benjamin is the loved one of the Lord, he will be kept safe at all times; he will be covered by the Most High, resting between his arms.

these Benjamin's are most desired and coveted, sin will be committed for them.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
View attachment 189869
here's a conspiracy, um, I mean, Bible Prophesy: Deuteronomy 33:12 And of Benjamin he said, Benjamin is the loved one of the Lord, he will be kept safe at all times; he will be covered by the Most High, resting between his arms.

these Benjamin's are most desired and coveted, sin will be committed for them.
Benjamin was almost destroyed - Judges 19-21

but they were preserved, with great anguish of their brothers. king Saul was from Gibeah - and Paul, the apostle, a Benjamite, descended from that remnant also

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
So, what if earth is not round, but not entirely flat? It says that it has corners, it has pillars, and has a face. What if earth is actually a cube? :unsure:
an hypercube? we might see moving through changing dimensions as a curvature.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
this one's interesting

Capture.JPG

1599 Geneva Bible --

Then Uriah answered David, The Ark and Israel, and Judah dwell in tents: and my lord Joab and the servants of my lord abide in the open fields
(2 Samuel 11:11)

supposing the Matthews Bible has "camped in the flat earth" in place of "camped in the open fields"

well, since Joab is camped in the flat earth, that implies he's not from there.

if there is a flat earth, according to this scripture we're not from that earth. :LOL:

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
So how come the seas do not pour off over the edge of our great flat disc??
And how is it that all who travel continually one way, eastwards for example, arrive back at their departure point??
How did Magellan's ship circumnavigate the world and arrive back in Spain having only travelled west??
Why is Antarctica frozen and has 37 days of continual light or darkness in high summer and the winter??
How is it that I can observe other planets as orbs (spheres)??

Oct 28, 2018
I actually saw a flat earth news article, on my phone, this week... Did not read it but made me think of this thread... I think that is great in a strange, great, abstract way...lol I decided I love our flat earth person... (please do not take offence I do not know your online name but I know you are there) you made me smile.... Thank you... And to all who participate in the flat earth and bring about enjoyment in my small round life...lol ...
Flat Earth - crazy

But the Earth being 5,000 years old - 'fact'

😉🙃

Musicus

Oct 26, 2017
So how come the seas do not pour off over the edge of our great flat disc??
And how is it that all who travel continually one way, eastwards for example, arrive back at their departure point??
How did Magellan's ship circumnavigate the world and arrive back in Spain having only travelled west??
Why is Antarctica frozen and has 37 days of continual light or darkness in high summer and the winter??
How is it that I can observe other planets as orbs (spheres)??

Forget it, Waggles, you are giving facts, which to them is not a basis on which to make an honest argument.