FLAT EARTH

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
Neil deGrasse Tyson: astrophysicist, cosmologist, planetary scientist, author, and science communicator. Rocker of the flat top do....Quite arguably the most trusted and respected space dude alive.

...has been quoted as saying “The earth is actually shaped like a pear” (you can find this on YouTube)

Yet?

NASA keeps showing us pictures of a round planet?
(Do they not check in with Neil and what hes gonna blurt out?)
Why lie?

One could argue that a flattish... planet proves we are special, that God really is doing this whole thing called life for us. What better way to deceive the masses and make them feel small and change the shape and course of it? Simple, effective...“We are all just here by chance!!”

but? A round planet hurling thru space at a trillion miles per min...screams a God too.
It would take a God to make those physics and stats even possible.

l don’t really know ....or care ....what the true shape is. Seriously. Not a salvation issue.
...as soon as NASA and the top dogs come to an agreement...maybe I’ll finally stick to a shape?
(or push the “Shaped Like Bigfoots Leg” theory that I’m trying to get going on my YT channel)

Billyd

May 8, 2014
If the earth is flat, and we are on the surface of it, what is on the other side?

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
If the earth is flat, and we are on the surface of it, what is on the other side?
1 Samuel 2:

8 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the LORD's, and he hath set the world upon them.

F

Fundamental

Flat Earth is a master deception and not to be taken lightly. It is alarming to see millions are growing into this non belief. If they’d simply connect all the dots we’d see our earth is a globe. Our shadow is reflecting the moon most of its cycle.
I’m not saying space agencies are telling us the full truth and there’s nothing other going on here. But to go from that to flat earth is beyond me...

Gravity may not be easily explained, it is there like the air we breathe and it is consistent. In fact, gravity is that consistent you can make mathematical laws on it. Not just some theorires, gravity is an actual force. If our earth didn’t spin around its axis in 24h and rotating the sun, we wouldn’t have gravity the way we know today. You can measure gravity by an object’s size and its movement. Of course there is still much we do not understand, but that should not make people deny the light of the sun.
Flat earthers also denounce Newton and Tesla which were imho one of the best scientists mankind had. They don’t denounce them directly, but a flat earth denounces the science of it all.

dude123

Jul 31, 2020
you are not christian you are a boat to deceive christians from the Holy Bible

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
this is about flat earth.

you are a flat out troll.

trolls live under the earth. whether the earth is flat or not , ( not).

dude123

Jul 31, 2020
the picture of the floating disk in space is to throw off the scent and boats like you are brainwashed to maintain the illusion that we are a tiny nothing in a space to make god seem impossible

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Flat earthers also denounce Newton and Tesla which were imho one of the best scientists mankind had.
Never! As a proud flat-Earther, I would never denounce Tesla! I'm sure if Tesla were aware of what we know today, he would have been a flat-Earther also.

And Zac may have been a bit of a shill for the theory of gravity, but at least he invented calculus. We don't really like Einstein, but then, Tesla said of Einstein that he was a buffoon dressed in purple who foolish folk mistook for a king.

F

Fundamental

Never! As a proud flat-Earther, I would never denounce Tesla! I'm sure if Tesla were aware of what we know today, he would have been a flat-Earther also.

And Zac may have been a bit of a shill for the theory of gravity, but at least he invented calculus. We don't really like Einstein, but then, Tesla said of Einstein that he was a buffoon dressed in purple who foolish folk mistook for a king.
Well you can’t eat pork and claim to be a muslim. Just as you can’t be a flat earther and follow the science explainig otherwise. Tesla saw the earth as a magnetic ball and Newton is responsible for solving the issues in the heliocentric model by explaining them with gravity.
It’s just the way it is.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Well you can’t eat pork and claim to be a muslim. Just as you can’t be a flat earther and follow the science explainig otherwise. Tesla saw the earth as a magnetic ball and Newton is responsible for solving the issues in the heliocentric model by explaining them with gravity.
It’s just the way it is.
People can be mistaken, no matter how clever. Tesla was obviously right about many of his theories. He just never really got it about the Earth being flat, is all. Imagine if that Muslim you mention was told that pork was actually sheep. He would like it. Same as Tesla and ball-Earth. Tesla didn't have enough information to realise what he had assumed was false.

With Newton, he was just wrong about gravity. That's why it's still called the Theory of Gravity. 'Cause it can never be proved.

F

Fundamental

People can be mistaken, no matter how clever. Tesla was obviously right about many of his theories. He just never really got it about the Earth being flat, is all. Imagine if that Muslim you mention was told that pork was actually sheep. He would like it. Same as Tesla and ball-Earth. Tesla didn't have enough information to realise what he had assumed was false.

With Newton, he was just wrong about gravity. That's why it's still called the Theory of Gravity. 'Cause it can never be proved.
He wasn’t wrong about gravity and he wasn’t wrong about earth rotating the sun. Back then people believed everything rotated around the earth. That earth was the center of the universe.

Earth rotates around the sun and not the other way around. If you believe the sun is rotating the earth you denounce Newton.

Chester

May 23, 2016
Anyone got popcorn and soda? And a lawn chair and a pool?

Think I will settle in and enjoy the party! This could get interesting!

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
what kind a christian are you it says so in The Holy Bible
LoL sorry mate I was joking...;)
When i read that flat earthers denounce my two favourite scientists i was so indignant that i felt like going on a rant. But responding and acting out of anger is something i try to resist...
So i replied with sarcastic humour, it sounds so silly when it's said formally like that...:)

Jun 22, 2020
Australia
With Newton, he was just wrong about gravity. That's why it's still called the Theory of Gravity. 'Cause it can never be proved
So your the flat earther...
Question. How long would it take a plane to fly from Sydney to Santiago?
According to flat earth it would take forever and would need at least one stop.
But i could catch one plane and get there in no time

F

Fundamental

So your the flat earther...
Question. How long would it take a plane to fly from Sydney to Santiago?
According to flat earth it would take forever and would need at least one stop.
But i could catch one plane and get there in no time
Better question for them is; how long will it take for them to look for themselves through a telescope? Point it at any random star (except the polar star) and they’d see it’s all moving the same way. Why? because earth is rotating around its own axis. If we watch a star we need to constantly align our telescope or it’s out of view in less then a minut.
Best proof is our moon. It proves creation and no matter from which angle our sun reflects earth’s shadow: it’s always a globe, always.

1 plus 1 equals 2.