FLAT EARTH

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Why are ppl obssessed with flat earth?

When the real issue is...the flat moon. If its really flat, it should be easier to send people there.

Aug 19, 2020
But anyway, if you believe in jesus you are believing right so what difference does it make?
I'm not saying it makes any difference in one's salvation. Believing the earth is flat has no bearing on your salvation. The earth being flat is just a wrong belief in general.

Dec 17, 2018
I'm not saying it makes any difference in one's salvation. Believing the earth is flat has no bearing on your salvation. The earth being flat is just a wrong belief in general.
It might be, or it might be that believing the earth is round is as bad as believing in flat earth.
At least is not reptilians hahahaha

Dec 17, 2018
If the discussion where not open there would be no scientist that think the earth is flat, or so many wrong experiments or unproved experiments that became dogma.
Just a saying, maybe the way science works today is just for the unbeliever to justify himself. This makes sense to me because all this globalist scientist where somehow connected to masonry and secret societies in the illuminist ages or they where secret societies initiates in general. Not even Pythagoras is free from this one. Maybe is just one element of the "beast" system.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Only in the minds of those who refuse to try to understand the truth vividly expressed in the following saying:

"Truth is available only to those who have the courage to question whatever they have been taught." - (Author Unknown)
The very same truth is expressed in this verse of scripture:

Revelation 12:

9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Do you understand the truth put forth here? Are you willing to admit to yourself and God that it is in fact true?

Aug 19, 2020
maybe the way science works today is just for the unbeliever to justify himself.
You lost me. Justify himself how? And "works today" how? "Science" is just a branch of knowledge from observing and testing things that God has made and set in order. God is literally the author of science, having made physics, chemistry, physics, etc. Just doing simple arithmetic makes you a scientist, at least if you believe two plus two would equal four. If someone can prove that the earth is flat, then they are a scientist.

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
You sure are talkative for one without any answers. :unsure:
You sure are quick with a proud bold judgmental attitude.

Have you read every single post of mine on this site with regard to this subject over the past 10 years or so?????

If you have not - then, I suggest you have "jumped the gun" a bit...

~

Plenty of answers.

Not enough time to answer any-and-every question posed - and - no sincere interest in wasting my time trying to answer insincere questions posed by people who are not really-and-truly interested in understanding the FE model from an FE model POV.

When someone learns how to do this properly - instead of trying to examine the FE model from a BE POV (with BE physics instead of FE physics) - then - I might be able to help them...

A person must learn how to do this properly - for example - in the FE model, there is no such thing as 'gravity' (certainly, not in the same exact sense that we were all taught it in a BE context). Therefore, useless questions, statements, etc. about 'gravity' in a FE context are - well - useless...

First of all --- I am not here to answer every little question for people who are too lazy to do [at least some of] their own research --- everyone has the same internet available to them --- use it!

Ask me a question if you have watched 15 YouTube videos about a particular aspect of FE and still don't understand it. That way - you show me you have a real interest in learning something about it.

I don't have enough time to hold everyone's hand and spoon-feed them information that they can find out on their own before I even login to CC the next time.

Second --- I am not interested in the slightest dealing with people who are only interested in "giving me crap"; however, a sincere interest shown may actually get a question answered.

So far, I think your batting average is 000.

"You can pretty much plan on not getting much of a response from me until your attitude changes for the better."

Aug 19, 2020
Not enough time to answer any-and-every question posed - and - no sincere interest in wasting my time trying to answer insincere questions posed by people who are not really-and-truly interested in understanding the FE model from an FE model POV.
If you don't have time to answer then why do you reply to posts that aren't addressing you with little more than "You don't know the truth" and then not provide any evidence for the truth? Don't start conversations with people if you're not prepared to finish them properly instead of calling them a waste of time. If you've answered these questions before why not just link to the answers instead of saying you've already answered them? How are we supposed to find your 10 year old posts that we don't even know exist or even if they exist? Especially when the site says you joined only a year ago. All I'm asking is contribute meaningfully to the conversation instead of saying none of us know the truth, because that's extremely fishy sounding and no one is going to want to believe you.

Dec 17, 2018
You lost me. Justify himself how? And "works today" how? "Science" is just a branch of knowledge from observing and testing things that God has made and set in order. God is literally the author of science, having made physics, chemistry, physics, etc. Just doing simple arithmetic makes you a scientist, at least if you believe two plus two would equal four. If someone can prove that the earth is flat, then they are a scientist.
i mean, people believe what they want to believe. Such as big bang for example; this big bang believe is like believing in god because they do not see the big bang nor they have proofs of it. But they wont believe in god so instead they go searching for some other stuff whatever it might be

Aug 19, 2020
That's true to an extent, but most people don't believe things merely because they want to believe them. Usually there's some reason that's caused them to believe it. Not many people have a "blind" faith in things, and those that do usually have to deliberately blind themselves to true things in order to believe them. Believing in the big bang isn't like believing in God in that there's no evidence for either, because there is evidence, otherwise no one would believe either. Some people even believe both, believing that God created the big bang, including some Christians. The difference between these people is how they interpret the evidence. If you want to know what someone believes, then you have to ask them, you can't just make assumptions based on some of their other beliefs, even if they seem contradictory because they might have a valid or logical reason to believe the things that they do. If they can't logically defend what they believe, then it's either a blind faith or there's a miscommunication somewhere.

Mandy17

Oct 30, 2015
Keep in mind that by hiding the fact that the earth is a closed system, solely created to house us humans along with its other lifeforms created by the God of the bible, they are hiding God.

They keep pushing the alien agenda, and the space agenda for a reason.... TO HIDE GOD.

It is a lot simpler to hide God by making us seem like a spec of dust in the universe as opposed to acknowledging the fact that we are it and that there is just earth, and everything revolves around it.

We are the creation, not an accident.
Couldn't have said it better myself!

Aug 15, 2020
In the FE model, there is no south pole.

Yes - the wikipedia article is a lie - it is not telling the truth about Antarctica.

The extents of 'Antarctica' run from the inner edge of the "ice ring" (what I believe "circle of the earth" in Isaiah 40:22 is referring to - which marks the habitable area of the surface of the earth) to the outer "edges" of the surface of the earth (plural because I believe the shape of the earth is a square).

A fly-over would not be as easy as you might think - since the "military takeover" of 'Antarctica' back in mid-last-century.

You should educate yourself a bit on 'Antarctica' - look up and read about the Antarctica Treaty - and then - look up and read about Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd and his military missions to 'Antarctica'.
We have no common ground to discuss this issue

Aug 16, 2020
I'm just leaving this here to hopefully make someone laugh, no I don't think the earth is flat and you can't convince me to change my mind:

From May 7th, 2020-
"I literally saw the worst thing at work, a car covered in 4 “Flat Earth” stickers, including “The bible says the earth is flat”, a NASA logo but it says “Lies” instead of NASA, and one of the stickers had a website link to the “Flat Earth Doctrine”...help the stupidness is too much, lol XD"

But anyway, to whoever read my post, have a nice and god blessed day ^_^

Sep 21, 2020
I'm just leaving this here to hopefully make someone laugh, no I don't think the earth is flat and you can't convince me to change my mind:

From May 7th, 2020-
"I literally saw the worst thing at work, a car covered in 4 “Flat Earth” stickers, including “The bible says the earth is flat”, a NASA logo but it says “Lies” instead of NASA, and one of the stickers had a website link to the “Flat Earth Doctrine”...help the stupidness is too much, lol XD"

But anyway, to whoever read my post, have a nice and god blessed day ^_^
We should not be focused on the “flat” adjective of the earth, we should be focused upon that which the Bible describes. So, the Biblically inspired earth model is another term for a Geo-centric universe. In Genesis 1:14-19, the creation of the sun and the moon on the fourth day, in verse 14, 15 and 17, it is written that the sun and the moon were placed IN the firmament, or the expanse of the heavens. According to the Heliocentric universe model, the sun is 93 million miles away, and of course, orbiting the sun. But the Bible clearly teaches the earth is fixed and immovable: 1 Chronicles 16:30; Psalms 93:1; 96:10; 104:5; Isaiah 45:18. In Joshua 10 when the Israelites were fighting the five confederate nations, Joshua commanded the sun to stand still over Gibeon, vs. 12. Verse 14 says the LORD listened to Joshua. In a legal system, words are important. If this universe was Heliocentric, Joshua would have commanded the Earth to stand still. There are many more proofs for the Biblically inspired earth model, but remember NASA is filled with GOD haters who desire to discredit GOD and creationism at any cost, including lying. One more thought: after six decades of low earth orbit, we have never seen a true image of the earth, only computer generated images of variations of the blue marble. I encourage you to disallow cognitive dissonance to overrule your reasoning and search the Scriptures to see if this be so. GOD bless.

Sep 21, 2020
Keep in mind that by hiding the fact that the earth is a closed system, solely created to house us humans along with its other lifeforms created by the God of the bible, they are hiding God.

They keep pushing the alien agenda, and the space agenda for a reason.... TO HIDE GOD.

It is a lot simpler to hide God by making us seem like a spec of dust in the universe as opposed to acknowledging the fact that we are it and that there is just earth, and everything revolves around it.

We are the creation, not an accident.
You nailed it! Man is the highest creation of GOD, Psalms 8. If this is a Heliocentric universe with billions of planets and possible higher life forms, someone is lying and Titus 1:2; Heb 6:18 states that GOD cannot lie. The Biblically inspired earth model (my term for FE) in all throughout Scripture. Either we Christians hold the Bible as the highest source of truth, otherwise, it is a book of fables like the atheists false claim.

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
According to the Heliocentric universe model, the sun is 93 million miles away, and of course, the earth is orbiting the sun.
There - fixed it for you...

I encourage you to disallow cognitive dissonance to overrule your reasoning and search the Scriptures to see if this be so. GOD bless.
DITTO!

Sep 21, 2020
My brother, you are free to believe that which you want to believe. But, unless you can prove to me from Scripture that this universe is Heliocentric, I stand on the many proofs in the Word of GOD. Not NASA, but the Bible. I realize that Geocentric supporters are thought of as crazy by the Heliocentric supporters, but the LORD and His apostles were thought of as crazy by the Pharisees (I am not claiming to be in that great class) so this does not deter the position.