FLAT EARTH

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am quite certain that you have read on here multiple times that the Flat Earth Society is just a propaganda tool - and, to not pay it too much attention (or, any).

Now you have heard it again.

Just FYI...

:coffee:
God bless you sir. I do not consider you to be a flat-liner at all. :)

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I am quite certain that you have read on here multiple times that the Flat Earth Society is just a propaganda tool - and, to not pay it too much attention (or, any).

Now you have heard it again.

Just FYI...

:coffee:
propaganda tool that actually works against Flat Earth truth

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Please give your definition of 'flat-liner'.
Like you said Gary, someone who adheres to the party mantra, specifically what is put forth by the Flat Earth Society. You on the other hand can reason for yourself. It's an admirable trait really.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Some say that many of the measurements of the Great Pyramid of Giza are reflective of the circumference and even the center of the earth. That's either a remarkable coincidence or the earth really is round.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Some say that many of the measurements of the Great Pyramid of Giza are reflective of the circumference and even the center of the earth. That's either a remarkable coincidence or the earth really is round.
A round earth can also be flat. Think of a plate.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Like you said Gary, someone who adheres to the party mantra, specifically what is put forth by the Flat Earth Society. You on the other hand can reason for yourself. It's an admirable trait really.
Not all the Flat Earth Society puts out is wrong. Like all disinformation, there is truth mixed in with all the rubbish. Their stupidest argument is that the Earth is continually accelerating upward to produce the effect known gravity (but not actual gravity!) Lol. If that doesn't sing CIA Disinfo-Op, I don't know what does.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
Funny. :D

And, it is now 50 years... ;)
Amazingly, there have been over 100 people that lived on the ISS "space station" and yet where are their photos? These should be some of the most amazing photos ever taken (and published freely on personal websites of the "astronauts). Yeah, they don't exist. Such a sham and scam upon us the people. :LOL:

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Hey, if you don't mind me asking - just curious - in what part of Texas do you live?
I don't live in Texas, but it would annoy me also. My view is that people moving to a new place shouldn't have any say in how that place is run/governed, for some specified time until they have demonstrated their ability/value to that new place. It saddens me to think that Democrat-minded people and such who have destroyed the places they have lived by poor voting and their liberal thinking (or worse) coming to civilised places and destroying those places in the same way.

Feb 11, 2022
There is no such thing as gravity; gravity is not necessary on a flat earth. It is density that keeps objects from floating off the surface of the earth. People and objects are heavier than the air and therefore do not float off the ground. Gravity does not exist.
With that reply, you have to be trolling🙄 NASA? who has lied for years about going to the moon🤣
The Bible proves the earth is not a spinning globe.