Flat Earthers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
If the earth is so flat, why do I keep tripping on it? šŸ˜³

Tripping....not trippin....like yeah man...cool...

Throughthedome

Jun 7, 2016
My brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ. This world is flat and stretched out, just as Jesus told us in the bible it is.

As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. Psalms 103:12

That means literally as far as the east is from the west.

The word universe is not in the King James Version of the bible. My brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, the heavens were made of old by God,

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 2 Peter 3:5

and then around six thousand years ago, God created the world, and everything in it:

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Genesis 1:1

Right now, we are in the open firmament of heaven:

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. Genesis 1:20

Nov 26, 2012
My brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ. This world is flat and stretched out, just as Jesus told us in the bible it is.

As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. Psalms 103:12

That means literally as far as the east is from the west.

The word universe is not in the King James Version of the bible. My brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, the heavens were made of old by God,

For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 2 Peter 3:5

and then around six thousand years ago, God created the world, and everything in it:

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Genesis 1:1

Right now, we are in the open firmament of heaven:

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. Genesis 1:20
Clearly your interpretation is not shared by everyone. I hope you saw ā€œBehind the Curveā€. In its last scene they prove themselves that there is a curve. Ponder this; if we are on some disk, why are some stars only visible from the Southern Hemisphere and others only visible from the North? The mystery isnā€™t; why is NASA lying to us about the Earth being flat. The mystery is rather, why is it so important for the flat earthers to believe that? Instead of steeping your mind in more confirmation bias, watching endless YouTube videos, study some psychology. There is a specific group of people who are willing to, not only accept they have been lied to, but jump on board the crazy train and commit their life to its validity, staying blind to all opposition. You will soon understand why the only thing that remains flat is the flat earth arguments.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Hi all...
I have asked this question before , but never had an answer...
Why can I see the sun in the morning and the moon in the morning when looking out from my bedroom window ?...
Both are very clear in the sky...
They look like miles apart from each other , yet so close...
Just a question I have pondered...xox...

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I do NOT put ANY deception beyond satan.

I don't know if we are a Globe or a disc, but it would not surprise me if it were the latter. I've always hated running with the crowd, so I'm a little predisposed to think what we know for certain may in fact be deception.

There is at least one absolute sure fire, mathematical way to put this whole issue to rest.

Figure out how long it would take to fly from Santiago Chile to Melbourne Australia. If the world is round it should take X amount of time, WITHOUT FYLING OVER ANY LAND, and if the world is a disc it should take A LOT LONGER X amount of time.

I'm not a mathematician, so I don't know what X would be. Problem of course, BOTH sides wouldn't believe the others results.

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
I don't want to touch those videos lest youtube starts recommending me flat earth videos.

Throughthedome

Jun 7, 2016
Hungry,

You say you donā€™t want a debate, but that is exactly what you are doing. Leave everyone else alone, and let them believe in the truth, that is the word of God; that has been here from the beginning. The problem is that just as Peter looked around and saw the wind, and started to sink, and said, Lord, save me,

But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. Mathew 14:30

that is exactly what has happened for these last few hundreds of years; as people have looked around and seen the winds of lie after lie, about the very world we live in; all presented as fact ā€“ when the fact is that if we would have remained in the word of God from the beginning, we never would have arrived to where we are today.

The size of the sun and the moon, are the size of Jacob and Rachel of the bible.

And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me. And he told it to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked him, and said unto him, What is this dream that thou hast dreamed? Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down ourselves to thee to the earth? Genesis 37:9,10

They are both spherical because the word of God says that Mary stood upon the moon; and they are both the great lights that God made at creation.

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: Revelation 12:1

And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. Genesis 1:16

In that verse, Revelation 12:1, it also shows you the size of the sun, as being the size of clothing to cover Mary. Also in that verse, it shows you the size of the stars; that they are small enough to put twelve on a crown. Stars are the size of figs. Jesus held seven stars in his hand.

And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. Revelation 6:13

And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree. Isaiah 34:4

And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. Revelation 1:16

The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches. Revelation 1:20

Planets are the size of stars, because the word planets comes from the greek words planetes asteres; which means wandering stars.

What you are looking at when you see the stars, is the light coming from the heavenly beings; as their spiritual bodies you donā€™t see; only the light coming from where their rib cage would be. We know that because of the testimony of Mary K. Baxter, and how she went to hell with Jesus and told about seeing a small black soul that could be seen in the center of their rib cage. She described it as being a small black light; pitch black, in the center of their rib cage.

There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory. 1 Corinthians 15:41

When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? Job 38:7

They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera. Judges 5:20

And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them. Daniel 8:10

And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. Revelation 9:1

On July 14, 2014, the Civilian Space eXploration Team, or CSXT, launched a SpaceShot2014 ā€œGoFastā€ Rocket at 7:32am; from White Sands Missile Range, NM 88002, straight up. In that video, it stayed going straight up until it suddenly stopped at an altitude of 385,800 feet above mean sea level, or 117.5918 km, or 73.06818 miles; and then fell back down to the world. Yes it had a yo-yo de-spin mechanism deployed to stop itā€™s spinning, once it reached itā€™s altitude; but that had nothing to do with slowing it down. In a horizontal representation of the video recording from the side of the rocket, it looks like if the rocket were allowed to continue to go up for around another 20 miles, it would have been level with the sun. The reason that it stopped, was because it hit the hard firmament above the world; that God put there at creation.

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. Genesis 1:6,7

Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass? Job 37:18

The people in the claimed Northern Hemisphere look up and see the stars doing a counterclockwise rotation of the stars above them, as they all make their circle around the center of the world; that today is called the geographical North Pole. The people near the equator see the stars continue to make that counterclockwise rotation around the center of the world if they look to the claimed north. But when they look the claimed south, they see the stars making a clockwise rotation; with the stars directly above them appearing not to be making a circle at all. That is because the firmament is descending down to the four edges of the world; from above the claimed geographical North Pole. Then the people in the claimed Southern Hemisphere, with a lower firmament above them, see the stars making a clockwise rotation above them; appearing to be rotating around a claimed geographical South Pole, claimed south of them; when in reality, as they are looking toward the claimed south, all of the stars on the far side of that circle are passing over the other side of the world; directly behind them.

Also in that scripture, Job 37:18, that is why you see the sun, the moon, and the stars, from as far away as you do; and how you do ā€“ they are constantly being magnified through the lens of the firmament as you look at them (the larger the further away they get); along with having a very large elevation angle (angle of height of a celestial object up from the horizon) all of the time as you look at them. Also, in the claimed Southern Hemisphere, that is why they appear to be wrapping around the claimed south; because of a firmament that is low and coming down to rest on the four edges of the world. In reality, the sun, the moon, and all of the stars are always making a counterclockwise rotation above the world when you look up at them from below. That is why you donā€™t see the same stars in the claimed Northern Hemisphere as you do in the claimed Southern Hemisphere ā€“ because you are looking at them through the lens of the firmament that passes above the world, around 73 miles up over the United States, coming from over the claimed geographical North Pole and descending down to rest on the four edges of the world. Obviously there are not many sources of information available on exactly how high the bottom of the hard firmament is above every place in the world. But over the claimed southwestern United States, it is around 73 miles up.

My brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, I wrote a book about all of this called ā€œGodā€™s Creationā€ by Jeffrey M. Drop. It is for sale on amazon right now. Do not believe in the lie that we live on a globe. The truth is coming out now for a reason. There is massive deception that is coming upon the world. You must remain with the word of God, that is Jesus Christ, if you want to make it through everything that is coming upon the world. If you ever see aliens that claim to come to our world, as if we are a world that is spinning out in space through a Solar System, through a galaxy, and through a universe, donā€™t believe it! We are not spinning out in space as if we were on a planet. There are no planets. There is no Solar System. There are no galaxies ā€“ and there is no universe! It is all lies! Yes there are aliens, as I give a detailed account of how a friend of mine was abducted in my book. But they part of the dark side. Their main bases are in Antarctica, which is the great circle of the earth in the bible; underground.

It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: Isaiah 40:22

And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good. Genesis 1:10

Glory to God.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Hungry,

You say you donā€™t want a debate, but that is exactly what you are doing. Leave everyone else alone, and let them believe in the truth, that is the word of God; that has been here from the beginning. The problem is that just as Peter looked around and saw the wind, and started to sink, and said, Lord, save me,

But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me. Mathew 14:30

that is exactly what has happened for these last few hundreds of years; as people have looked around and seen the winds of lie after lie, about the very world we live in; all presented as fact ā€“ when the fact is that if we would have remained in the word of God from the beginning, we never would have arrived to where we are today.

The size of the sun and the moon, are the size of Jacob and Rachel of the bible.

And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me. And he told it to his father, and to his brethren: and his father rebuked him, and said unto him, What is this dream that thou hast dreamed? Shall I and thy mother and thy brethren indeed come to bow down ourselves to thee to the earth? Genesis 37:9,10

They are both spherical because the word of God says that Mary stood upon the moon; and they are both the great lights that God made at creation.

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: Revelation 12:1

And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. Genesis 1:16

In that verse, Revelation 12:1, it also shows you the size of the sun, as being the size of clothing to cover Mary. Also in that verse, it shows you the size of the stars; that they are small enough to put twelve on a crown. Stars are the size of figs. Jesus held seven stars in his hand.

And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. Revelation 6:13

And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree. Isaiah 34:4

And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength. Revelation 1:16

The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches. Revelation 1:20

Planets are the size of stars, because the word planets comes from the greek words planetes asteres; which means wandering stars.

What you are looking at when you see the stars, is the light coming from the heavenly beings; as their spiritual bodies you donā€™t see; only the light coming from where their rib cage would be. We know that because of the testimony of Mary K. Baxter, and how she went to hell with Jesus and told about seeing a small black soul that could be seen in the center of their rib cage. She described it as being a small black light; pitch black, in the center of their rib cage.

There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory. 1 Corinthians 15:41

When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? Job 38:7

They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera. Judges 5:20

And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them. Daniel 8:10

And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. Revelation 9:1

On July 14, 2014, the Civilian Space eXploration Team, or CSXT, launched a SpaceShot2014 ā€œGoFastā€ Rocket at 7:32am; from White Sands Missile Range, NM 88002, straight up. In that video, it stayed going straight up until it suddenly stopped at an altitude of 385,800 feet above mean sea level, or 117.5918 km, or 73.06818 miles; and then fell back down to the world. Yes it had a yo-yo de-spin mechanism deployed to stop itā€™s spinning, once it reached itā€™s altitude; but that had nothing to do with slowing it down. In a horizontal representation of the video recording from the side of the rocket, it looks like if the rocket were allowed to continue to go up for around another 20 miles, it would have been level with the sun. The reason that it stopped, was because it hit the hard firmament above the world; that God put there at creation.

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. Genesis 1:6,7

Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass? Job 37:18

The people in the claimed Northern Hemisphere look up and see the stars doing a counterclockwise rotation of the stars above them, as they all make their circle around the center of the world; that today is called the geographical North Pole. The people near the equator see the stars continue to make that counterclockwise rotation around the center of the world if they look to the claimed north. But when they look the claimed south, they see the stars making a clockwise rotation; with the stars directly above them appearing not to be making a circle at all. That is because the firmament is descending down to the four edges of the world; from above the claimed geographical North Pole. Then the people in the claimed Southern Hemisphere, with a lower firmament above them, see the stars making a clockwise rotation above them; appearing to be rotating around a claimed geographical South Pole, claimed south of them; when in reality, as they are looking toward the claimed south, all of the stars on the far side of that circle are passing over the other side of the world; directly behind them.

Also in that scripture, Job 37:18, that is why you see the sun, the moon, and the stars, from as far away as you do; and how you do ā€“ they are constantly being magnified through the lens of the firmament as you look at them (the larger the further away they get); along with having a very large elevation angle (angle of height of a celestial object up from the horizon) all of the time as you look at them. Also, in the claimed Southern Hemisphere, that is why they appear to be wrapping around the claimed south; because of a firmament that is low and coming down to rest on the four edges of the world. In reality, the sun, the moon, and all of the stars are always making a counterclockwise rotation above the world when you look up at them from below. That is why you donā€™t see the same stars in the claimed Northern Hemisphere as you do in the claimed Southern Hemisphere ā€“ because you are looking at them through the lens of the firmament that passes above the world, around 73 miles up over the United States, coming from over the claimed geographical North Pole and descending down to rest on the four edges of the world. Obviously there are not many sources of information available on exactly how high the bottom of the hard firmament is above every place in the world. But over the claimed southwestern United States, it is around 73 miles up.

My brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, I wrote a book about all of this called ā€œGodā€™s Creationā€ by Jeffrey M. Drop. It is for sale on amazon right now. Do not believe in the lie that we live on a globe. The truth is coming out now for a reason. There is massive deception that is coming upon the world. You must remain with the word of God, that is Jesus Christ, if you want to make it through everything that is coming upon the world. If you ever see aliens that claim to come to our world, as if we are a world that is spinning out in space through a Solar System, through a galaxy, and through a universe, donā€™t believe it! We are not spinning out in space as if we were on a planet. There are no planets. There is no Solar System. There are no galaxies ā€“ and there is no universe! It is all lies! Yes there are aliens, as I give a detailed account of how a friend of mine was abducted in my book. But they part of the dark side. Their main bases are in Antarctica, which is the great circle of the earth in the bible; underground.

It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in: Isaiah 40:22

And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good. Genesis 1:10

Glory to God.
Some BIG problems with this post.

Mary Baxter has added to what John says should not be added to. Her story contradicts Scripture as well.

Jesus did NOT go to Hell (Gehenna) He went to Hades to pronounce His victory to the rebellious lost, and to free the captives to be with Him in Abraham's bosom.

You are promoting YOUR Book here, and on top of that, charging a ridiculous $99.00!!!

Are you catholic?

S

selfdissolving

Round earth, flat earth, we have salvation all the same.

But I cannot believe in a flat earth.

Because of the way we observe it going from dark to light, and light to dark, which could not be that way on a flat earth.

Light can only go so far, and then darkness, so there as to be a dividing point between the light and the dark.

If the sun is always above the earth's surface at all times on a flat earth, then the dividing point between light and dark would be able to be noticed.

That means if it is light in our area, and it approaches night, then we would see the darkness coming our way, but it is still light in our area, and then the darkness would pass through our area, and we would see the light going away from us until it is gone.

And if it is dark in our area, and it approaches day, then we would see the light coming our way, but it is still dark in our area, and the light would pass through our area, and we would see the darkness going away from us until it is gone.

And it could be no other way for the sun is always above the earth's surface at all times.

But we do not observe it that way going from dark to light, and light to dark.

But on a round earth when it is light, and it approaches night, then when the sun goes down far enough, boom, it is dark, and when it approaches light, then when the sun comes up far enough, boom, it is light.

We do not see the light chasing the darkness, and the dark chasing the light, as we would on a flat earth.
imagine your buddy has a flashlight, and he's standing 10 feet away from you shining it right at you.
now imagine he has the same flashlight, but he's standing 100 miles away from you. There are no obstructions between you and him. Would you be able to see the light?

A

AuntieAnt

I seriously believe the flat earth quandary (as well as many other conspiracy theories) are promoted by people and organizations which seek to keep Christians fighting against each other and causing doubt in the Word of God. So long as God's people are arguing with one another about things that have nothing to do with salvation, souls are being lost, Christians remain immature and unfruitful, and the devil's work is being done.

2 Timothy 2:14 - Remind them of these things, and charge them before God not to fight about words. This is useless and leads to the ruin of those who listen.

2 Timothy 2:23 ā€“ Donā€™t have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels.

Titus 3:9 - But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, arguments, and quarrels about the law, because these things are pointless and worthless.

Throughthedome

Jun 7, 2016
PennEd,

I am evangelical, glory to God.

Yes Mary K. Baxter did go to hell for 40 nights, as she continues to give her testimony until this day. Glory to God. Jesus took her to hell for 40 nights in a row, so she could give her testimony that hell is real; and it is a place for all of the unbelievers. It was ordained by God. She is not adding anything onto what John wrote. She is just giving her testimony of what she saw. I too also saw that light that she talked about. I woke up one morning and saw a black smoke, in the shape of a ball; smoking right above me. It was pitch black, and was just hovering above me. At first I was scared, but then as I realized, it was only smoke; I just kept looking at it. It was like the flames of a fire; but only black, as it kept hovering; the size of a fig right above me. It only stayed there for about 10 - 15 seconds as I kept staring at it; and then it disappeared.

As far as my book, donā€™t buy it if you donā€™t want to. I am not promoting it. I only want people to know what is really happening in the world, and I only make $20 for every one of those that I sell. Amazon gets the rest.

Nov 26, 2012
Some BIG problems with this post.

Mary Baxter has added to what John says should not be added to. Her story contradicts Scripture as well.

Jesus did NOT go to Hell (Gehenna) He went to Hades to pronounce His victory to the rebellious lost, and to free the captives to be with Him in Abraham's bosom.

You are promoting YOUR Book here, and on top of that, charging a ridiculous $99.00!!!

Are you catholic?
Yeah, I just left it alone for a reason. Any retort would just be an invitation for more ridiculousness.

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR
PennEd,

I am evangelical, glory to God.

Yes Mary K. Baxter did go to hell for 40 nights, as she continues to give her testimony until this day. Glory to God. Jesus took her to hell for 40 nights in a row, so she could give her testimony that hell is real; and it is a place for all of the unbelievers. It was ordained by God. She is not adding anything onto what John wrote. She is just giving her testimony of what she saw. I too also saw that light that she talked about. I woke up one morning and saw a black smoke, in the shape of a ball; smoking right above me. It was pitch black, and was just hovering above me. At first I was scared, but then as I realized, it was only smoke; I just kept looking at it. It was like the flames of a fire; but only black, as it kept hovering; the size of a fig right above me. It only stayed there for about 10 - 15 seconds as I kept staring at it; and then it disappeared.

As far as my book, donā€™t buy it if you donā€™t want to. I am not promoting it. I only want people to know what is really happening in the world, and I only make $20 for every one of those that I sell. Amazon gets the rest.
If people are in hell they cant be ressurected from the grave unto judgment for they have already have been judged the LOF doesnt exist yet. People who try to sell hell are delusional. Hell is a made up english word and a mistranslation of the hebrew word sheol which means grave. But torfture yourself in hell all you want.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
If the world was flat, which way would be East?
Regardless of east, west, north or south, unlike the traditional round earth where you end up at the original point of origin if you keep traveling, on a flat earth you would fall off the edge into outer space. Unless of course there is a protective dome. We actually all live in a giant terrarium that provides amusement for those on the outside looking in.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Clearly your interpretation is not shared by everyone. I hope you saw ā€œBehind the Curveā€. In its last scene they prove themselves that there is a curve. Ponder this; if we are on some disk, why are some stars only visible from the Southern Hemisphere and others only visible from the North? The mystery isnā€™t; why is NASA lying to us about the Earth being flat. The mystery is rather, why is it so important for the flat earthers to believe that? Instead of steeping your mind in more confirmation bias, watching endless YouTube videos, study some psychology. There is a specific group of people who are willing to, not only accept they have been lied to, but jump on board the crazy train and commit their life to its validity, staying blind to all opposition. You will soon understand why the only thing that remains flat is the flat earth arguments.
Yeah, all flat-liners come from the same mold.

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR
LOL.....HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM HERE.....I CAN'T COMPLETE THIS ORBIT....
CAN YOU GET ONE OF THOSE
FLAT EARTHERS TO RECALCULATE MY LEFT TURN AROUND ANTARTICA.......

AHAHAHA.....OHOHOHOHO
AHAHAHA.....

You think making a blind back ally dock with a 53 ft tralier is tough.....you should try orbiting a space shuttle around a flat earth....
That's what the shuttle pilots tell me anyway.......LOL
...................(((((NOT)))))..............

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
LOL.....HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM HERE.....I CAN'T COMPLETE THIS ORBIT....
CAN YOU GET ONE OF THOSE
FLAT EARTHERS TO RECALCULATE MY LEFT TURN AROUND ANTARTICA.......

AHAHAHA.....OHOHOHOHO
AHAHAHA.....

You think making a blind back ally dock with a 53 ft tralier is tough.....you should try orbiting a space shuttle around a flat earth....
That's what the shuttle pilots tell me anyway.......LOL
...................(((((NOT)))))..............
That was Major Tom's understanding too until the day he forgot to take his protein pills and put his helmet on.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Regardless of east, west, north or south, unlike the traditional round earth where you end up at the original point of origin if you keep traveling, on a flat earth you would fall off the edge into outer space. Unless of course there is a protective dome. We actually all live in a giant terrarium that provides amusement for those on the outside looking in.
As I've said before, I'm not there yet on this flat earth stuff.
However, I don't believe in condemnation before examination.

Look up " Operation fishbowl" and Admiral Byrd I think his name is.

Why did the U.S. and U.S.S.R. shoot a whole bunch of nuclear weapons in the early 60s, at the South seas and Antarctic atmosphere, after digesting the reports from Byrd?
The Americans even named the weapons Thor. Get it? Breaking the firmament with Thor's Hammer?

This is all historical. You can look it up on Wikipedia, and not just listen to some youtube dudes.

I'm just saying, I think we are being deceived by a whole lot more things than we even have the capacity to grasp.