Flat Earthers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR
I just don't see how there could be any argument if you examine all the space photos you can clearly see there is no curvatures to the earth and right there in TX it's clearly stamped mfg in China by Mattel Hasbro Whamo Frisbee regulation certified for tournament disc golf play.

I walk by faith that God will turn me around before I step off the edge!!!😀🌎

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR
I just don't see how there could be any argument if you examine all the space photos you can clearly see there is no curvatures to the earth and right there in TX it's clearly stamped mfg in China by Mattel Hasbro Whamo Frisbee regulation certified for tournament disc golf play.

I walk by faith that God will turn me around before I step off the edge!!!😀🌎
Capture+_2019-03-11-09-56-00-1.png

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
As I've said before, I'm not there yet on this flat earth stuff.
However, I don't believe in condemnation before examination.

Look up " Operation fishbowl" and Admiral Byrd I think his name is.

Why did the U.S. and U.S.S.R. shoot a whole bunch of nuclear weapons in the early 60s, at the South seas and Antarctic atmosphere, after digesting the reports from Byrd?
The Americans even named the weapons Thor. Get it? Breaking the firmament with Thor's Hammer?

This is all historical. You can look it up on Wikipedia, and not just listen to some youtube dudes.

I'm just saying, I think we are being deceived by a whole lot more things than we even have the capacity to grasp.
I'm not so sure wikipedia is more trustworthy than yt. Both allow any random person with an account to claim their view as correct. Not exactly solid sources on either field.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I'm not so sure wikipedia is more trustworthy than yt. Both allow any random person with an account to claim their view as correct. Not exactly solid sources on either field.
I think you've hit on my point about deceptions.

Are you saying NASA is more trustworthy?

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR
I saw a right angle bent cloud the other day I thought it was going to crash into the earth before it completed a left turn on a red light🚦🚔

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR

Why did the U.S. and U.S.S.R. shoot a whole bunch of nuclear weapons in the early 60s, at the South seas and Antarctic atmosphere, after digesting the reports from Byrd?
The Americans even named the weapons Thor. Get it? Breaking the firmament with Thor's Hammer?

This is all historical. You can look it up on Wikipedia, and not just listen to some youtube dudes.

I'm just saying, I think we are being deceived by a whole lot more things than we even have the capacity to grasp.
Well obviously they had to make an exit/entrance for the spaceships......how do you think all the aliens keep getting in?

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR
That was Major Tom's understanding too until the day he forgot to take his protein pills and put his helmet on.
What happened next.....he turned into a transgender named David Bowie ???

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Well obviously they had to make an exit/entrance for the spaceships......how do you think all the aliens keep getting in?
Sorry. I don't really have the time or inclination to respond much to those with small, unimaginative minds. You have great day though!

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR
That was Major Tom's understanding too until the day he forgot to take his protein pills and put his helmet on.

Planet earth is FLAT
and there's nothing I can
Dooooooooooooooo
No........just doesn't rhyme
Need another reason
To write another line
Can you hear me Major Tom
No.....I can't👂 hear you the circuits dead on my 👂 hearing aide!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Planet earth is FLAT
and there's nothing I can
Dooooooooooooooo
No........just doesn't rhyme
Need another reason
To write another line
No.....I can't👂 hear you the circuits dead on my 👂 hearing aide!
"...your circuits red, there's something wrong."

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR

So.....you are admitting to a
diminished capacity then.
Fair enough I could see that.

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR
"...your circuits red, there's something wrong."
No....way....my circuit is capitalist right wing conservative Libertarian.
I'm not Communist at all.
Just cause I got bad 👂 hearing aide circuits doesn't make me a Red Commie!!!😀🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Mar 11, 2019
Colorado
It appears that people need a globe to fit evolution. Only God could control a flat earth.

S

Susanna

After reading the posts in this thread I realize that I need a new tinfoil hat.

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR
If the earth is flat then we are traveling through space 67,000 mph on a magic carpet ride....
Ok....I guess that's where Steppenwolf came up with the song.
Good thing continental drift is slow....you would think.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
If the earth is flat then we are traveling through space 67,000 mph on a magic carpet ride....
Ok....I guess that's where Steppenwolf came up with the song.
Good thing continental drift is slow....you would think.
"Get your motor runnin',
Head out on the highway.
Lookin' for adventure,

And whatever comes our way..."

SIMON55

Feb 15, 2019
MO,OK,AR
I guess I just don't understand the physics of flatness.....otherwise I wouldn't wonder why things never look upside down!
Right side up....wrong side down!😀

Jun 7, 2016
My brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, the Starfish Prime was the highest nuclear bomb detonated in Operation Fishbowl. It was claimed to be detonated at 250 miles up (unclassified report: AD-A995 428, OPERATION DOMINIC, FISH BOWL SERIES). Since it is claimed that the International Space Station orbits above the world at around 250 miles up, we can calculate that what is claimed to be the ISS doesn’t operate, along with the Starfish Prime bomb never detonated anywhere near 250 miles up; as the claimed ISS can be observed as it passes above us. You can triangulate the elevation angles that the ISS is seen at the same time, from two different cities that are basically on the same longitude line (in both cities, elevation angles that will be seen claimed due north, or claimed due south of them). Factoring in the distance in between those two cities, along with their heights above sea level over our flat world, you will get a calculation that is much less than 250 miles up. You can also do the same thing with the Hubble Space Telescope that is claimed to orbit around 350 miles up. After doing those calculations for both, you will see that what is claimed to be the ISS and the HST are not near as high as they are claimed to be.

But those are just general calculations, as the map of our world is not an azimuthal projection of the world with the claimed geographical North Pole as the center; it is not the current flag of the United Nations. The true map of the world comes from the United Nations flag design developed in April of 1945 by Donal McLaughlin. A few places have to be redrawn, moved, and added; but if you turn that map 135° clockwise, that is where the true map of the world comes from; with the north and south pointing up and down, and the east and west in their proper positions. I have made those adjustments and drawn the true map of the world. You can find it on page 250 of my book. This means that you cannot use the current latitudes and longitudes that are claimed to be the positions of cities in the world today; coming from a lying system of GPS that claims to cover a round world; which then maintains those positions over an azimuthal projection of the world with the claimed geographical North Pole as the center, if you want exact calculations.

The sun rises in the east, and goes down in the west.

The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose. Ecclesiastes 1:5

This means that the sun makes an extended circle of a course as it begins to rise in the east; speeding up as it goes, rising until it gets to the highest it will ever get over due south. Then from there it starts to contract that extended circle of a course, slowing down; and go down until it gets to the west. From the west is where it hasteth to his place, making a perfect half circle over the north; at the same speed and altitude, until it gets to the portal of the east and starts to rise again. I have drawn a map of the course of the sun on page 94 of my book. That means that latitudes and longitudes are not where they are claimed to be. The latitude will be different because of how high the sun will be projected in the sky by the firmament, whether because it is physically higher as it passes over the south, or because of where that place is in the world (as the firmament comes from over the claimed geographical North Pole and descends down to rest on the four edges of the world). This means that the distance between the two cities in doing those calculations above will not be accurate; which means the heights given (of the claimed ISS and HST) as passing above the world will not be accurate. The longitude will be different because of where the sun will appear to be at solar noon over a city, and how “true” (a navigational term used today, but there is nothing true about it) north is calculated from it – claiming to point to the geographical North Pole from a perpendicular line drawn over you in the sky, from horizon to horizon; through the course of the sun from the time it first appears and then disappears on the horizons, during solar noon. This also means that the calculations done above cannot be accurate.

Don’t misunderstand. Yes the firmament is strong.

Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass? Job 37:18

This does not mean that nothing can pass through the bottom side of the hard firmament. Nothing is allowed to go through the firmament unless it is permitted by God. The word of God says that even though thou set thy nest among the stars.

Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD. Obadiah 1:4

This means that it is possible to be among the stars, next to them. But why would you want to, as you know that God will just bring you down? We know that when the beast comes he will cast some of the stars, that are in the firmament, to the ground.

And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them. Daniel 8:10

A star will fall from heaven, through the firmament, during the tribulation.

And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. Revelation 9:1

So even though what is claimed to be the ISS and HST might be operating where the bottom side of the hard firmament is, or even inside of the firmament, thereby magnifying them to be seen from further away than they otherwise would, along with showing them at a higher elevation angle than they should be seen at, they can only do what is written in the word of God. The ISS and HST, both moving at a speed of around 17,000 mph are alien spacecraft that are doing nothing but deceiving since they began; the ISS since November 20, 1998, and the HST since April 24, 1990; doing those constant extended circles above us. All of the accounts of aliens through the years, seeing them in craft that do unbelievably high speeds and maneuvers, are exactly what you see when you look up to what is called the ISS and the HST as they pass above you. And they are demonic because when they abducted my friend as a young boy, they did sexual experiments on his friend that was with him; also a young boy, a little older than he was, when the two of them were abducted together.