flower photography only

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
1526911_10201033425628393_1673877739_n.jpg
 
Hello! :)
I've some pictures of flowers
but with a verses with them..
An Artificial flowers for my Graduation too....



Like that : Roses artificial....

Amanda Richard.jpg


There's a verse about kindness
Acts 20.jpg


Think about it...
Psaumes 3.jpg


This' the right processes to find God.
James 4.jpg


And a picture of flowers...
fleur orange 1024.jpg



Personally,
I'll thank God
for this website..
He knew above all that
I love to learn English,
He'll help to heal my heart,
to heal Mom's problems,
And to heal Animals (my dog ans my cats health)
-The left eye of my cat
-The tartars teeth of my dog
Seriously, in name of Jesus Christ!
Amen :)
 
Hello! :)
I've some pictures of flowers
but with a verses with them..
An Artificial flowers for my Graduation too....



Like that : Roses artificial....

View attachment 117490


There's a verse about kindness



Think about it...



This' the right processes to find God.



And a picture of flowers...




Personally,
I'll thank God
for this website..
He knew above all that
I love to learn English,
He'll help to heal my heart,
to heal Mom's problems,
And to heal Animals (my dog ans my cats health)
-The left eye of my cat
-The tartars teeth of my dog
Seriously, in name of Jesus Christ!
Amen :)


1st time I see an Asian-Canadian flower wearing earings...

I wish I were younger.

Ha! Ha!

PS

She said FLOWER pics, ONLY.

:P
 
Last edited:
pomegranate flowers
 

Attachments

  • nature-branch-pomegranate-flowers-red-leaves-spring-bloom.jpg
    nature-branch-pomegranate-flowers-red-leaves-spring-bloom.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 12
sunflower painting
 

Attachments

  • modern_big_size_abstract_acrylic_painting_flowers.jpg
    modern_big_size_abstract_acrylic_painting_flowers.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 12