Foolish NATO generals want war, not peace

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I was right in calling the NATO generals "foolish"

‘NATO’s Going to Suffer Defeat’ in Proxy War With Russia, Analyst Says
https://www.infowars.com/posts/natos-going-to-suffer-defeat-in-proxy-war-with-russia-analyst-says/

“We can talk about exactly what it means ‘cause that is a very complicated issue, but there’s no question that […] the Russians are going to win,” while Ukraine “is going to suffer a defeat and indeed NATO’s gonna suffer a defeat as well,” Mearsheimer pointed out.

When will all these Western idiots get back to reality? There could have been a negotiated peace deal back in February 2022, but no, they wanted war, war, and more war. And who will pay for these wars? The ordinary taxpayers. Billions and billions of dollars have been thrown away by the politicians. And Putin has actually profited from all the sanctions.

Lucy-Pevensie

Dec 20, 2017
Vladimir Putin wins the Russian election. Legacy media is in meltdown. Again.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
I think the point is Biden and his enablers are more dictator than Putin.
Exactly, and the globalists wanted to make a fool out of Russia. But instead the globalists have ended up making a fool of themselves.

And now we have Russian Navy heading to Cuba.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Exactly, and the globalists wanted to make a fool out of Russia. But instead the globalists have ended up making a fool of themselves.

And now we have Russian Navy heading to Cuba.
If only...

Russia has failed to capture a large city in Over a year now. They have barely been able to hold what they have and have lost so many troops they are now conscripting from Moscow after using all the poor areas for men. They have almost all of their entire military might in Ukraine. Too few reserves left to hold off an attack from China should China want to attack....or even Azerbaijan for that matter...

Putin seeks world domination in a recent speech made concerning BRICs.

Sure, his navy is going to be off the coast of Cuba....because Cuba is just about done with Russia. This is not going to end well for Putin.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
If only...

Russia has failed to capture a large city in Over a year now. They have barely been able to hold what they have and have lost so many troops they are now conscripting from Moscow after using all the poor areas for men. They have almost all of their entire military might in Ukraine. Too few reserves left to hold off an attack from China should China want to attack....or even Azerbaijan for that matter...

Sure, his navy is going to be off the coast of Cuba....because Cuba is just about done with Russia. This is not going to end well for Putin.
Offensive realism.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Offensive realism.
I don't understand what you are trying to say.
Say it....don't just use propaganda memes to uphold your position. Use FACTS NOT PROPAGANDA.

I'm not a fan of this war either and it could have been avoided....but the powers that be for the last 10 years fumbled the situation like a man with no hands at all. Utter incompetence ruled when savvy players could have saved a LOT of lives, Russian and Ukranian and African.

Putin is unhinged...completely a lunatic.

HeIsHere

May 21, 2022
I don't understand what you are trying to say.
Say it....don't just use propaganda memes to uphold your position. Use FACTS NOT PROPAGANDA.

I'm not a fan of this war either and it could have been avoided....but the powers that be for the last 10 years fumbled the situation like a man with no hands at all. Utter incompetence ruled when savvy players could have saved a LOT of lives, Russian and Ukranian and African.

Putin is unhinged...completely a lunatic.
Great power politics and offensive realism means states can never be certain of the intentions of other states.

Yeah that is the narrative pushed out about Putin to justify NATO's actions ... and yet Putin stated many times this is our red line and that makes a lunatic.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Great power politics and offensive realism means states can never be certain of the intentions of other states.

Yeah that is the narrative pushed out about Putin to justify NATO's actions ... and yet Putin stated many times this is our red line and that makes a lunatic.
I watched Putin give a warped view of history then I watched him give an address at a BRICs summit...
I could care less about what MSM says....I watched a lunatic leading an economic summit. I've got my own mind about things....not led by politics or propaganda. Apparently Putin can't do math or own any understanding of human resources.

The man is delusional.

His time is limited on this earth....he's crazy as a bed bug.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
If only...

I don't think people are understanding the goal. Russia emptied their jails, saving them money and making it so that they didn't really care if these soldiers died and what you saw in Ukraine was not their best trained forces. They used up old munitions that go bad over time, so again, the cost was not that big as they would have lost those anyway.

However, they have gotten the US to send all their munitions and now the US has depleted their stockpile.

I think Russia has accomplished several goals.

1. Collected evidence to condemn the US for the use of bioweapons.

2. Looted the Kazarian mafia stockpile of gold and blackmail material.

3. Drained the US of munitions.

This all paves the way to attack the US. If you are Russia you know you can never defeat NATO without defeating the US first. If you are China you know you can never seize Taiwan without defeating the US first. If you are Iran you know you can never defeat Israel without defeating the US first.

And to defeat the US you will need a new reserve currency, which is why Russia, China and Iran have formed BRICS.

SilverFox7

Dec 24, 2022
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Yes, they are pushing for war like a yapping Chihuahua lunging on a leash.
Sleepy Joe must have a LOT of defense contract investments to go with the demons in him to be doing the same.

Do you think WW3 has begun if looking back in hindsight 4 years from now, or is there another catylist that has to occur?
WW3 has already begun politically, economically, and technologically at least. And, really, we are already engaged in the actual battle in Ukraine against Russia and the Middle East against Iran and their proxies; we just don't have "our boots on the ground" yet, at least not officially. The next step I do not want to see is all out war with Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea. That could be end of the age Jesus referred to:

Matthew 24:21-22

New King James Version

21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the [a]elect’s sake those days will be shortened.

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
WW3 has already begun politically, economically, and technologically at least. And, really, we are already engaged in the actual battle in Ukraine against Russia and the Middle East against Iran and their proxies; we just don't have "our boots on the ground" yet, at least not officially. The next step I do not want to see is all out war with Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea. That could be end of the age Jesus referred to:

Matthew 24:21-22

New King James Version

21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the [a]elect’s sake those days will be shortened.
In addition to war with those nations, Obomination went into a major arms race against America during his years in office. He used tax dollars to buy up ammunition for an indefinite war that could last for decades.

His Armies in every Dept

This is why the emergency centers and fed buildings are the new military forts.
Now he has a movie to push his agenda.
Do you know the name of it?.

SilverFox7

Dec 24, 2022
Grand Rapids, Michigan
In addition to war with those nations, Obomination went into a major arms race against America during his years in office. He used tax dollars to buy up ammunition for an indefinite war that could last for decades.

His Armies in every Dept

This is why the emergency centers and fed buildings are the new military forts.
Now he has a movie to push his agenda.
Do you know the name of it?.
No. Which movie are you referring to? I'm out of the loop on most of the garbage "movies" being produced today.