For family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, please pray God bless everyone of our family with His peace, strength, healing,as we are going through dark period i should say because of sis. marriage been cancelled at the last moment. donot know what to ask for prayer for family, but pray that sorrows be turned into Joy, and Lord Jesus be glorified. Thank you!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Friends, please pray God bless everyone of our family with His peace, strength, healing,as we are going through dark period i should say because of sis. marriage been cancelled at the last moment. donot know what to ask for prayer for family, but pray that sorrows be turned into Joy, and Lord Jesus be glorified. Thank you!
I am asking the Holy Spirit to pray to the Father for you and your family during this dark period. I like how you put it, pray that sorrows turn into joy. I am going to remember that next time I am in one of my own dark periods. I feel real bad about your sister. I am sure that she is suffering horribly by the bad turn of events. I will say a special prayer for her tomorrow morning before I go to work. I will pray that her sorrow is turned into joy.

Deror

Mar 30, 2018
Prayers for your family Levi - for God to give you all the Oil of Joy for mourning.
sometimes we cant find the words to pray but The Spirit helps us, He prays for us when we are so down we can’t pray ourselves. Our loving Heavenly Father and our Saviour Jesus still understands even when we can’t find the words. He cares for you and your family, may you all feel Him very near to you through this period. God bless you all.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m so sorry your family is going through such a hard time, Levi. Be assured I’m lifting up each one of you before the Lord, asking for His comforting presence and peace to fill you and guide you.