For Liberals who clam to be Christians

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Let’s take a look at the text of the executive order. We can’t cover all of it, but we can look at the important points. It explains that we have been attacked because we made the mistake of issuing visas to foreign individuals without proper vetting. He cites the 9/11 terrorists, who killed nearly 3,000 Americans, as being among them. The primary responsibility of the President is to seek our security. The order says:

“Numerous foreign-born individuals have been convicted or implicated in terrorism-related crimes since September 11, 2001, including foreign nationals who entered the United States after receiving visitor, student, or employment visas, or who entered through the United States refugee resettlement program.”
In addition, the United States should not admit those who engage in acts of bigotry or hatred (including “honor” killings, other forms of violence against women, or the persecution of those who practice religions different from their own) or those who would oppress Americans of any race, gender, or sexual orientation.
The Travel Ban On 7 Countries – Fortress of Faith

Nov 14, 2016
I don't waste energy on something I don't see is a threat. That would include the LGBT community
**** we love all people but hate the sin---- the gay and lesbian agenda is a threat to Christianity---- there goal is to put " Christians in the closet"...

Dec 1, 2014
Most of you don't even have any idea why those seven countries were singled out, do you?

It has nothing to do with Muslims. And it has nothing to do with them breeding Terrorists.

I think there has to be a few smart people here who know, so I will wait a while to see if they reply before I explain it to you.
No vetting in those countries.

Apr 30, 2016
Oh, it stands for homos.
People who are perverts.
Why don't we just call them what they are.
Homos.
Why do we feel the need to be "politically correct" and show a group of homos the respect they are demanding of us?
What does that say about us?
Why should they care about Christians?
They got Christians doing what they want right now.
When was the last time any of you brought a homo to a loving saving relationship with Jesus Christ?
The last time I was in the same room with a homo, they avoided me and left as soon as possible.
Someone must of told them I would have confronted them about being a "homo".
I know 2 things about homos.
1. They don't ever seem afraid of anyone when everyone respects what they do.
2. They act real tough when they are in groups, sort of like city gangs.
I've experienced these things, I know them to be true.
I think all human beings deserve respect as a human being.
The problem is that they want respect for being LGBT.
That's a little like me demanding respect because i have blue eyes.

Also, as you say, it is a perversion. Perversion meaning anything that is out of the normal.
This never should have been accepted as "normal". There are even sitcoms about gay couples.
So our kids grow up thinking this is normal.

We've gone down another rung in the ladder toward de-civilization.
What's next? Plenty of rungs left...(no pun intended).

Fran

Apr 30, 2016
Omar Mateen was born and raised in the US. He was not an immigrant or refugee. Has anyone noticed that none of the countries involved in 9/11 we're on Trump's ban list? Blame the FBI for Omar Mateen. They knew he was dangerous and didn't act.
The problem with ISIS is that they hole up in civilian neighborhoods kind of like the Vietcong did. So imagine a terror cell has infiltrated your city and the powers-that-be decide that's the best way to deal with it is just to level your whole neighborhood. Sucks to be you right?
Why make up hypothetical situations when the real ones are bad enough???
It doesn't matter what country one comes from, we can't ban everyone, but it DOES matter what country TRAINED them.

Fran

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Why make up hypothetical situations when the real ones are bad enough???
It doesn't matter what country one comes from, we can't ban everyone, but it DOES matter what country TRAINED them.

Fran
It's not hypothetical. That's exactly what's happening in Syria right now

Apr 30, 2016
What's happening in Syria right now?

I ask because someone reading along does not know what you're talking about.
(This is an open forum, not a private conversation!)

Fran

J

JustWhoIAm

Establishment of the Caliphate as the dominant world power.

Syria is in the way but is also useful to that end.

Apr 30, 2016
Dude
Here's what's happening in Syria right now...

Assad is killing THOUSANDS of rebels. Picking them up at all hours of the day and night.
They begged for help, but no help was forthcoming.

You say Obama drone bombed Syria for 8 years?
I have nothing to say...I feel like I'm speaking to someone who
knows nothing about war.

That comment, in view of what happened there, is sad.

BTW, ISIS has already announced that they used Syrian migration to get terrorists into Europe, about 70, cannot be certain right now (under 100). Why would the U.S. be spared?

Fran

Dec 12, 2013
Did Satan show Jesus all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time and say.....they are all in my hand and I give them to whoever I want to give them to...

Traditionally speaking RIGHT NOW.....the left does support way more anti-biblical stances....not that the right is without it's own evil....

Jesus did say to render unto Caesar......and at that time the Romans were well known for being violent and murdering believers, Jews, owing slaves, using little boys as "fish" etc......

At the end of the day...is it a lesser of two evils?

Me, I will vote based upon the policies that deal with abortion, gays and lesbians and if it is pro-biblical......the rest is irrelevant..........

We all know it is going to hell in a hand basket anyway........sooner or later!

peacenik

May 11, 2016
Oh.... and I should add that your orange mentor is keeping LGBT protection laws..

Trump has long been a supporter of gay rights:

Trump supports gay rights - Google Search

As for abortion, once again right wingers here pretend liberals are responsible for it when it has been clearly established that Roe v Wade was decided by a Republican majority.

It would be nice if Trump released his tax returns to dispel the rumors (if that's what they are) that he has long been a financial supporter of Planned Parenthood and other liberal organizations.

M

mariner845

neither party is perfect. It might be a better argument to oppose individual misguided policies of a party by comparing them to what the word says on those policies, rather then point to a party as inherently good or bad in its entirety.