for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

loverofjesus27

please pray for me i'm almost having my period and it seems impossible to get through. This always happens too. They are signs of it. Please pray if i need to take medicine for this which i really hope not. They are actually called hormone pills. Let God guide my doctor to reccomend whatever is needed. In Jesus' name. Amen.

p.s. is it Jesus' or Jesus's? I need a teacher :p

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Praying, and you got it right the first time.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I will pray that God's will and desire be accomplished in your life. You have a friend in Jesus. :)

L

loverofjesus27

Thankyou, Amen, and i received it back. LOL :)

Feb 28, 2016
if it's intense pain that you are talking about, you can do something about this
with 800mg, of prescription motrin - if you have an abundance of heavy bleeding with clots,
then go to a female Christian doctor, and she hopefully will be able to help you, along with
advice of an holistic doctor of medicine...

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for loverofjesus27, let you please heal and bless her. Let you remove all the difficulties related to her period, Bless her, In Jesus mighty name, Amen!