OK you just stare at her right in the eyes.
To me that is an act of intimidation. I would run to the nearest pizza place too!
OK you just stare at her right in the eyes.
I was going to say that I don't have the money for a mail order bride but then I remembered the foreskin thread about how David wanted to marry Samuel's daughter and he demanded foreskins for her instead of a dowry. I thought people would remember the thread, but they didn't and now I look like some creepy perverted weirdo. And I want an Asian wife because I'm Asian.Oh. no not the foreskins thread ...AGAIN
I was referring to Hope Chests in that one, but everyone ignored me.
Hope Chest/Glory Box/ Trousseau --- all the same things. You put all your worldly possessions you are going to need for your marriage in a box, eg wardrobe, dinnerware, linen etc.
I was going to say that I don't have the money for a mail order bride but then I remembered the foreskin thread about how David wanted to marry Samuel's daughter and he demanded foreskins for her instead of a dowry. I thought people would remember the thread, but they didn't and now I look like some creepy perverted weirdo. And I want an Asian wife because I'm Asian.
yes, stare right into her eyes! no, not as intimidation to argue, its because the more you stare someone right in the eyes when conversing, the more the both of you pay attention. it a proven fact.To me that is an act of intimidation. I would run to the nearest pizza place too!
![]()
Asians don't do staring, its rude.To me that is an act of intimidation. I would run to the nearest pizza place too!
![]()
Yes this is true!Asians don't do staring, its rude.
Parents just yell and scream at us and the neighbours can hear.
yes, stare right into her eyes! no, not as intimidation to argue, its because the more you stare someone right in the eyes when conversing, the more the both of you pay attention. it a proven fact.
Asians don't do staring, its rude.
Parents just yell and scream at us and the neighbours can hear.
i certainly understand a woman feeling that she needs to protect herself. but a parent hitting a little girl! i know all to well about getting beat when i was kid. that's awful & harsh! i know for a fact that if i had kids, i would never have hit them. when i taste a few girls who had little kids, i would hold their hand while correcting them. sorry to hear about that. don't think girls that its a scare tactic, no, not at all. its psychological. when you do that with a smile & peacefully, it works.I've had people stare me in the eyes and to me they are trying to intimidate me. I always back up when they do that because it makes the space between us seem to shrink and entrap me.
It works with your wife but not universally.
My father used to hit us with the belt because that was common in the Philippines but we moved to the US when I was five. He stopped hitting us after a while because of cultural immersion.
But yeah, Asians don't stare when arguing. They'll stare at you if they think you're stupid or being stupid, lol!
![]()
1) Some of the responses to this were even funnier than your post that they were responding to! Lol.I was going to say that I don't have the money for a mail order bride but then I remembered the foreskin thread about how David wanted to marry Samuel's daughter and he demanded foreskins for her instead of a dowry. I thought people would remember the thread, but they didn't and now I look like some creepy perverted weirdo. And I want an Asian wife because I'm Asian.

wot..'when I taste a few girls who had little kids'i certainly understand a woman feeling that she needs to protect herself. but a parent hitting a little girl! i know all to well about getting beat when i was kid. that's awful & harsh! i know for a fact that if i had kids, i would never have hit them. when i taste a few girls who had little kids, i would hold their hand while correcting them. sorry to hear about that. don't think girls that its a scare tactic, no, not at all. its psychological. when you do that with a smile & peacefully, it works.
I was going to say that I don't have the money for a mail order bride but then I remembered the foreskin thread about how David wanted to marry Samuel's daughter and he demanded foreskins for her instead of a dowry. I thought people would remember the thread, but they didn't and now I look like some creepy perverted weirdo. And I want an Asian wife because I'm Asian.
1) Some of the responses to this were even funnier than your post that they were responding to! Lol.(Sorry it was at your expense!
)
View attachment 296150
2) You need to factor in about 3000 years of inflation if you intend to use that tactic for Asian maidens. Those ladies know their finances!
It was circumcision which God prescribed for His chosen males in His covenant. But the Hebrews thought they could circumcise the Philistines as well as they were trying to invade their country.I never saw the thread everyone was talking about or don't remember it and I did get creeped out by what was said.
I don't feel ashamed for reacting the way I did since he just started talking about excised tissue out of seemingly nowhere.
Please link the thread you're referencing, next time.
![]()
So let's not look at other cultures then. What does God expect of us as people who want to married? I don't really want to get married in the US. I'm pretty happy being single. I don't think Christian men or women in the US take God seriously on wanting them to work out their marriages to last. That's why the divorce rate among Christians is so high.
So lets talk about the topic of commitment. If you want to get married, do you take commitment seriously? Not just you @seoulsearch , I'm asking every single Christian. And I'm sure you do @seoulsearch.
I wish people with successful marriages (first spouses to each other for their lifetime so far) would chime in. I think it would be helpful if they give us tips and examples of commitment to each other.
![]()
...... don't think girls that its a scare tactic, no, not at all. its psychological. when you do that with a smile & peacefully, it works.
so sorry, "DATED" i don;'t know how that happens, auto correct maybe my apologies.wot..'when I taste a few girls who had little kids'
taste a few girls??? Girls don't have little kids! They are too young to have them.
Eek you got to turn that thing off.so sorry, "DATED" i don;'t know how that happens, auto correct maybe my apologies.
i mean we nearly never raise our voices. we discuss things. she always loses because she throws in tangents that are of the mark while i stay dead on topic. remember, i'm very strict & simple to the point. keep talk direct, say the lest amount of words & you will win or nearly always win a discussion. it's the extra useless words that get people in trouble. i already explain the intention above.When you say that "it works", what do you mean by that? Like, what is the intended result of staring down your wife during a disagreement?![]()
sorry, i should say women. yes, i guess girls is the name for young females while woman is for older mature females.wot..'when I taste a few girls who had little kids'
taste a few girls??? Girls don't have little kids! They are too young to have them.
going to work. catch up with you later.Eek you got to turn that thing off.
i mean we nearly never raise our voices. we discuss things. she always loses because she throws in tangents that are of the mark while i stay dead on topic. remember, i'm very strict & simple to the point. keep talk direct, say the lest amount of words & you will win or nearly always win a discussion. it's the extra useless words that get people in trouble. i already explain the intention above.