For women only

  • Thread starter Thread starter Depleted
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Yes we know. Lol
Dont worry I've asked P-rehbein to come and fetch you.

wee elephant charges into da wemmens only thread looking for that flying, rebel rousing wemmens who invaded da mens only thread.........

funny-fly-swatter-smiley-emoticon.gif
 
Just checking. Should I be praising God for not seeing that first photo?
You decide...
2016-05-26-19-26-23--573750167.jpeg
I don't see what you have against dresses

A guy invented the bra.
And was promptly drawn and quartered. ;)

wee elephant charges into da wemmens only thread looking for that flying, rebel rousing wemmens who invaded da mens only thread.........


funny-fly-swatter-smiley-emoticon.gif
I understood that the first time I read it and that troubles me. :p
 
A guy invented the bra.

Looks like it probably was women, there is no way a man could come up
with something that complicated. :p

The First Bra Was Made of Handkerchiefs - The Atlantic


The bra was not invented on November 3, 1914. Women have been
binding and otherwise supporting their breasts for, literally, ages;
the first bras may well date back to ancient Greece, where women
would wrap bands of fabric across their chests, tying or pinning
them in the back. And the "brassiere," as a widespread concept—the
word comes from the French for "upper arm"—is generally thought
to have originated with the DeBevoise Company, which used the term in
advertisements for its whale-bone-supported camisoles
.

(French, then as now, had a certain je ne sais quoi with English-speaking
consumers.) Vogue began talking about brassieres in 1907; in 1911, the
word merited an entry in the Oxford English Dictionary.

But the bra—the garment that lifts and separates, via cups and straps—became
part of the world, officially, on November 3, 1914. That was the day the
United States Patent and Trademark Office granted a patent to Mary
Phelps Jacobs for the garment she called a "brassiere."
 
wee elephant charges into da wemmens only thread looking for that flying, rebel rousing wemmens who invaded da mens only thread.........

funny-fly-swatter-smiley-emoticon.gif



Come on, admit it though, the women's thread is more interesting. Lol
 
I saw, "For Women Only" and came in expecting chocolate. Did I miss it? Did you all already eat it? I'm going to cry now...
 
"OOOOOO!!!!!....Oh I am so guilty....I had to read, do you want me to wear the newspaper hat and face the wall? I'm going....".Horshack raised hand.jpg
 
wee elephant charges into da wemmens only thread looking for that flying, rebel rousing wemmens who invaded da mens only thread.........

funny-fly-swatter-smiley-emoticon.gif



Keep smackin' yourself with that swatter, P. Miri and I fly much too quickly for you to ever be able to swat us with it.. tee heee :o
 
I'll just mention to word Period or other female related girlie topic and I'm sure they will all scatter.

lol... bring it on! though, I prefer the term "fertility cycle"... has a positive ring to it, imo
 
Looks like it probably was women, there is no way a man could come up
with something that complicated. :p

The First Bra Was Made of Handkerchiefs - The Atlantic


The bra was not invented on November 3, 1914. Women have been
binding and otherwise supporting their breasts for, literally, ages;
the first bras may well date back to ancient Greece, where women
would wrap bands of fabric across their chests, tying or pinning
them in the back. And the "brassiere," as a widespread concept—the
word comes from the French for "upper arm"—is generally thought
to have originated with the DeBevoise Company, which used the term in
advertisements for its whale-bone-supported camisoles
.

(French, then as now, had a certain je ne sais quoi with English-speaking
consumers.) Vogue began talking about brassieres in 1907; in 1911, the
word merited an entry in the Oxford English Dictionary.

But the bra—the garment that lifts and separates, via cups and straps—became
part of the world, officially, on November 3, 1914. That was the day the
United States Patent and Trademark Office granted a patent to Mary
Phelps Jacobs for the garment she called a "brassiere."

I'm just glad it wasn't called the "over the shoulder boulder holder"
 
exaggerate

play

verb, ex·ag·ger·ate \ig-ˈza-jə-ˌrāt\



  • to think of or describe something as larger or greater than it really is
  • : to make (something) larger or greater than normal




  • hidingbehindcouch.png


​
 
Trespass: 1. To enter the owner's land or property without permission.
 
Oh finally! Someone with some sense! Thank you ma'am. =D <3 NOW, the party has started! Let the chocolate eating commence! ...lol =P


There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate states the funny looking lady with a wig sliding off and heavy foundation on to hide a 5 O'Clock shadow? Hmmmm!

i-love-lucy-2-lucy-chocolate-factory11.jpg
 
There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate states the funny looking lady with a wig sliding off and heavy foundation on to hide a 5 O'Clock shadow? Hmmmm!

View attachment 150680
Exactly! And a good movie to go along with that. =D ...although this friend sounds like she needs a good girl-friend make over night. =) ...hehe
 
Mom sewed clothes for us. Mom dyed and softened sackcloth that looked just like that once. It was for a Christmas decoration. (We were tasked to turn it into a lacey design by removing rows of thread in it carefully. Mom was no fool. She did that to keep us busy instead of trying to kill each other. lol) I feared she was softening it to turn it into a dress for me, so particularly NOT that dress.
upset-smiley-emoticon.gif