D
didymos
Guest
that is not true, it is aimed at people that use the real names:
Nope, I'm not 'aiming' anything at anyone, that's way too dangerous a habit.
that is not true, it is aimed at people that use the real names:
All of these names will have their part in the lake of fire. All things will be new as He has a name now NO MAN KNOWS. He is CALLED the word of God. What that means is that appearances and names mean nothing. Obedience is found in the toungue which shows forth the treasure of every man. God is a Spirit, as such we are to test the spirits.
You fail to understand what I mean. This is why the fire is needed, to burn away that which is not needed. Words and their meanings have, can and will change through time.Wow, that escalated.
Before anyone criticizes any brother in the Messiah for what name they prefer, consider this, and learn this.
I mean, if you HAVE to use those 'original' hebrew names, then please be consistent about it.![]()
what spirit is leading you?
LEVITICUS 22:31-32: "Therefore you shall keep My commandments and perform them: I am Yahweh. You shall not profane My holy name, but I will be hallowed among the children of Israel."
EXODUS 20:7, "You shall not take the Name of Yahweh your Heavenly Father to bring it to nothing, for Yahweh will not hold him guiltless who brings dishonor upon or profanes His Name."
Yeremyah 16:19-21, "O Yahweh, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in athe day of affliction, the Gentiles will come to You from the ends of the earth, and will say: Surely our fathers have inherited nothing but lies and vanity; worthless, powerless gods, of no use at all! Do men make gods for themselves? Yes, but they are powerless! Therefore behold, I will make them to know--this time I will teach them My power and might; and they will know that My Name is Yahweh!"
and the children's children, to the third and fourth generation."
Yahyl 2:32, "And whoever will call with the Name of Yahweh will be delivered; for in Mount Zion in Yerusalem there will be deliverance, as Yahweh has said, among the remnant who has escaped of those whom Yahweh calls."
Psalm 118:26, "Blessed be He Who comes in the Name of Yahweh!.."
Nope, I'm not 'aiming' anything at anyone, that's way too dangerous a habit.
Aren't you fan of using that word then?you continue to lie, the title is called
For 'Yahweh' Fans
Aren't you fan of using that word then?
ahh you edited your post before the time stamp, I will also answer this question
yes I that is a way you could put it. That is why I chose to reply to this thread.
It's fine by me if you use'Yahweh,' I'm not out to offend anyone here. Fact is people 'like you' also tend to use hebrew Bible book names, and I'd appreciate it if they (i.e. 'Yahweh' fans) were more consistent about it. That's all.
did you happen to read my post about how those other names include Yahweh and removing those is a peart of making people forget Yahweh's name? (...)
That was kinda off topic now, wasn't it?![]()