for you .....

  • Thread starter Thread starter JustAnotherUser
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
hmmmmmmmm this is reallly out there!?!?!?!?!??! but i will side with blue ladybug cause she gots the evidence
 
LOLLLL I love how we have all these random threads out here now because the OP's were deleted! xD

Wait... The OP was deleted right? :P
 
Yeah, it was. When I saw my name listed as OP I was confused.
 
It's even listed under the topics I've started. o_o Nooooo.
 
QUOTED: Yeah, it was. When I saw my name listed as OP I was confused. END QUOTATION

........having read the OP you wrote........I can only assume you were more than a bit confused when you wrote it?
 
It's even listed under the topics I've started. o_o Nooooo.


yeah, that's how it works when you Author a Thread...........YOU OWN IT NOW!

(giggle, giggle............)
 
No, there was someone who created this topic and posted links that weren't fit for the site. They got deleted.
 
Just another, I am also a victim!!! Go check out my for you... Thread lolol
 
The cost?...Your SOUL.



...
..
.
Is there an echo in here?

Breno! What did I say???!? You only need to post it in one place! Not in every forum section :P. Now I have to make another thread all over again... But this time it will state... For Breno... Lol
 
Breno! What did I say???!? You only need to post it in one place! Not in every forum section :P. Now I have to make another thread all over again... But this time it will state... For Breno... Lol

Perfect! :D more attention Moooorrree!
 
No, there was someone who created this topic and posted links that weren't fit for the site. They got deleted.


yeah, ok, oldest excuse in da book.............it was someone else did it, not me...........sigh..........let us REVIEW the evidence.....WHO is the original poster of dis thread? YOU...........it's YOU..........YOU, YOU, YOU.......did I mention You?