For younger sister

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friends, can you agree and pray that my younger sister get her travel grant soon without delay. Also she has been receiving a scholarship , where she is getting less money , whereas her friends are getting scholarship, with good amount of money, she seems little sad.

Pray that God bless her

Kaps89

Nov 19, 2018
Kent, England
Friends, can you agree and pray that my younger sister get her travel grant soon without delay. Also she has been receiving a scholarship , where she is getting less money , whereas her friends are getting scholarship, with good amount of money, she seems little sad.

Pray that God bless her
Praying for your sister Levi.

T

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Oh Lord my God, in Jesus name, will you open doors and enable traveling for Levi's sister. Please, lift her head too, dear Lord because she is sad. Thank you, Amen.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
It’s nice of you to seek prayer for your younger sister, Levi. I’m praying that God will provide favor and help regarding her grant and scholarship situations. Blessings to your family!

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Father in Jesus name bless Levi’s younger sister for her school. Injn amen