Former FBI director James Comey blasts House Republicans

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Former FBI director James Comey blasted House Republicans on Monday after exiting what he described as a “frustrating” closed-door hearing -- his second Capitol Hill appearance this month where he was called to answer questions on the Russia and Hillary Clinton email probes.

“Someday, they'll have to explain to their grandchildren what they did today," a defiant Comey said of the Republicans on the two House committees that conducted the interview, accusing them of not defending the FBI from President Trump’s attacks.

Lashing out at Republicans, Comey also called for them to stand up to the “fear of Fox News, fear of their base, fear of mean tweets” and “stand up for the values of this country.”

Full text and video at Crox news:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/re...-newly-released-fbi-document-on-trump-dossier

J

Jennie-Mae

I think it’s not a good sign that the President, judging from his actions and statements, is trying to cast doubt on our institutions like the FBI, CIA, etc, and, not to mention the uncertainty his words concerning our allies are causing.

Strategically his tenure is weakening the position of NATO, which, undoubtedly, is a major stabilizing force, also in relation to America.

He reminds me, not saying he is in any way like him, somewhat of Biff Tannen, Back to the Future, part II, where Tannens gone rich and has created a society that could only be possible amongst die hard liberals. His building even reminds me of the Trump tower.

J

Jennie-Mae

FBI doesn't need Trump to cast doubts on themselves.
I think Trump is in the same, unique position. He doesn’t need anybody but himself to cast doubt on him. He’s ripe for an audit now, both economically and politically.

K

kaylagrl

Former FBI director James Comey blasted House Republicans on Monday after exiting what he described as a “frustrating” closed-door hearing -- his second Capitol Hill appearance this month where he was called to answer questions on the Russia and Hillary Clinton email probes.

“Someday, they'll have to explain to their grandchildren what they did today," a defiant Comey said of the Republicans on the two House committees that conducted the interview, accusing them of not defending the FBI from President Trump’s attacks.

Lashing out at Republicans, Comey also called for them to stand up to the “fear of Fox News, fear of their base, fear of mean tweets” and “stand up for the values of this country.”

Full text and video at Crox news:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/re...-newly-released-fbi-document-on-trump-dossier
Comey is just upset that he doesn't have a camera on him. Huge drama queen.

U

UnderGrace

I think it’s not a good sign that the President, judging from his actions and statements, is trying to cast doubt on our institutions like the FBI, CIA, etc, and, not to mention the uncertainty his words concerning our allies are causing.

Strategically his tenure is weakening the position of NATO, which, undoubtedly, is a major stabilizing force, also in relation to America.

He reminds me, not saying he is in any way like him, somewhat of Biff Tannen, Back to the Future, part II, where Tannens gone rich and has created a society that could only be possible amongst die hard liberals. His building even reminds me of the Trump tower.
NATO is a drain in the United States.

Tannens gone rich and has created a society that could only be possible amongst die hard liberals.
????

J

Jennie-Mae

NATO is a drain in the United States.

????
No, it’s definitely not a drain. It’s quite the opposite. It’s a stabilizing force in the world. I agree that some countries should contribute more, but what’s the alternative? Putin?

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
The European members of NATO need to up their game specially in view of the threat from Russia and China - there is a war on the horizon.

The allies got caught sleeping with Hitler.

Canada needs to get it's arse in gear as well - build it's own fighter/bomber planes - the F-35 is a piece of junk and over priced.

U

UnderGrace

No, it’s definitely not a drain. It’s quite the opposite. It’s a stabilizing force in the world. I agree that some countries should contribute more, but what’s the alternative? Putin?
Stabilizing...nah.... the money that flows out of the United States has enabled the United States to dominant Western Europe, yet the United States was initially an anti-imperialist creation, I think they should go back to their roots and stop funding wars and then create solutions to wars they funded.

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
Happy New Year to all American and non American Christian brothers and sisters!