+Forums/Titles

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GregJ7

Dec 13, 2020
I see there is a discussion forum for the Bible, but not one about God. If there's only going to be one it should be the other way around. It might be "Q&A about God," which might prompt people to write posts better.

People might like having a forum for people to talk about their problems (struggles physical/mental) and ask questions. It can also be a place for people who need help, but don't know what to do.

I realize that having too many forums dilutes the other forums, but there may be a way to rename existing forum names for these sorts of purposes (or removing little used forums).

Btw, ChristianChat-3.9.0-Setup.exe displays the installer unpacking dialog box (through 100%), but then disappears without a trace. Certainly no icon on my desktop, or entry in Programs & Features, etc. I tried this many times, including after turning off my virus and firewall security. I am on Windows 10 Pro v. 20H2 Build 19042.685 (most up-to-date version as of the date of this post).

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I see there is a discussion forum for the Bible, but not one about God. If there's only going to be one it should be the other way around. It might be "Q&A about God," which might prompt people to write posts better.
Ultimately, we know nothing about God without scripture so the Bible Discussion Forum would be the place for anything like this.

People might like having a forum for people to talk about their problems (struggles physical/mental) and ask questions. It can also be a place for people who need help, but don't know what to do.

I realize that having too many forums dilutes the other forums, but there may be a way to rename existing forum names for these sorts of purposes (or removing little used forums).
Family or Misc.

Btw, ChristianChat-3.9.0-Setup.exe displays the installer unpacking dialog box (through 100%), but then disappears without a trace. Certainly no icon on my desktop, or entry in Programs & Features, etc. I tried this many times, including after turning off my virus and firewall security. I am on Windows 10 Pro v. 20H2 Build 19042.685 (most up-to-date version as of the date of this post).
Check your download file

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Regarding forums I believe the OnceFallen explained this quite well. You can always create your own thread on the topics that you mentioned and insert in an appropriate forum to get the most meaningful replies. Glad to have you join us. Welcome to CC.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
People might like having a forum for people to talk about their problems (struggles physical/mental)
and ask questions. It can also be a place for people who need help, but don't know what to do.
There is a prayer forum... ;) The Singles Forum is also quite popular.

:)

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018

The entire site is for talking about God.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
How about a name change for a forum?

Instead of "miscellaneous" how about "The lounge"?
Or something else like "General Discussion"? I think that "The Pub" probably would hurt some feelings or be an affront to some sensibilities...

Just a thought for clarity. Might help it gain a bit of attraction. This is a community after all.