Four men suffering from what disease went to surrender to the Syrian army

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

rejoice83

Senior Member
Sep 29, 2011
130
9
18
Four men suffering from what disease went to surrender to the Syrian army but found their camp abandoned?
 
I can tell you it wasn't 4 of the super Christians that are constantly correcting us in the forums. They will surrender to NO ONE!! :D
 
I believe you are referring to the four lepers who went to surrender in hopes of being fed, only to find the camp and its tents abandoned because the Father had caused them to flee. In turn they returned to the besieged people after having sacked some goods for themselves. They informed them there was food for all in the camp. and more...............is this what you refer to?
 
I believe you are referring to the four lepers who went to surrender in hopes of being fed, only to find the camp and its tents abandoned because the Father had caused them to flee. In turn they returned to the besieged people after having sacked some goods for themselves. They informed them there was food for all in the camp. and more...............is this what you refer to?

I only remember two lepers in those passages... There were 4?

I'll have to go look it up, I guess...
 
2 Kings 7:3 And there were four leprous men at the entering in of the gate: and they said one to another, Why sit we here until we die?

Yep. Four. Good job...
 
2 kings 7

3 And there were four leprous men at the entering in of the gate: and they said one to another, Why sit we here until we die?

this may be it.
 
2 Kings 7:3 And there were four leprous men at the entering in of the gate: and they said one to another, Why sit we here until we die?

Yep. Four. Good job...
Thanks Grandpa, it could have been twelve for all I know, I just remember the story how they managed to get food for everyone. God bless you.........I feel odd calling you Grandpa..............
 
Thanks Grandpa, it could have been twelve for all I know, I just remember the story how they managed to get food for everyone. God bless you.........I feel odd calling you Grandpa..............

I know... I was a brand new Grandpa when I first started looking at this site... I know I am pretty young for a Grandpa...
 
I know... I was a brand new Grandpa when I first started looking at this site... I know I am pretty young for a Grandpa...

That is fantastic, and a great blessing. We from Missouri also use the terms Grandma and Grandpa. Some things just don't change............