Free from the law??

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TMS

Mar 21, 2015
Australia
That's why the old covenant was replaced by the new covenant—including the ten commandments.
We can't obey, we are like Israel in Egypt, slaves but slaves to sin, we need deliverance. Jesus is the answer, and only by faith.

In the new covanant Jesus promises to write the law in our hearts and minds.
Freedom from sin is to obey the law. We can't do it without the Holy Spirit and we have the promise that He will.
Rom 8: all the verses....
3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: 4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 5 For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

Jesus does not want to free us and then leave us as slaves each day.
The rich young ruler in Matt 19 was keeping all the laws.....Mat 19:20 The young man saith unto him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet?
......except one. He didn't realize he was still a slave to sin and Jesus pointed out what he needed to do, to be truly free.
Mat 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be perfect, go and sell that thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me.
Like Paul said....Rom 7:7 ...
I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
Or was the sin Exo 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Was the rich young ruler making money his God..

I'm not judge but to have freedom he needed to make Jesus first and surrender his sins.

Through the promise of the Holy Spirit we can be free.

Rom 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Inquisitor

Mar 17, 2022
Yeah when we look at them like ten rules telling us what not to do as Moses presents were Missing it

“Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭13:8-10‬ ‭

if my law says don’t kill . That’s not love . But if my law teaches me to act in love towards others like the gospel does the law is not an issue we need to even look at

The commandments are given to wicked people who refused to repent all along they didn’t know what sin was , and didn’t know what love was

So you gove them rudimentary anti commandments you better not kill or you’ll be put to death , you better not cheat on your spouse or you’ll be out to death you better not worship other gods or you’ll be put to death …..of we need to look at ten “Thou shalt not “ rules engraved on stone in order to treat people right weve definetely missed the gospel and the power of Gods love in us

son the other hand even a person who’s never read the Ten Commandments or even heard there are such a thing , if they follow what Jesus taught and how he taught us to treat other people they will never kill , steal from , chest on , bear false witness against or do any kind of harm to anyone And so the law is fulfilled not because they are looking at ten commands but they believe the gospel and trust in Jesus

we can’t really love people if we’re focused on what we better not do but the gospel turns our focus towards tweeting people right in whatever circumstance I’m not going to harm them so they law is not relevant that tells me “ don’t do that thing you wouldn’t do”

a that’s what you tell the ones who live like that murderer ? Don’t kill , thief ? Don’t steal , liar ? Don’t lie

the gospel ? Love others e same way you love yourself in action and in truth do good for others and you hen won’t need to be chastised about what you better not do

one law is for those who operate by their carnal nature

at he other is for those who receive the spirit of God from Jesus
A good reply.

Though there is a slight correction, not easy to see.

John 13:34
I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

Rather than, "Love others e same way you love yourself", which is the law.

TMS

Mar 21, 2015
Australia
thats where this commandment came in hundreds of years later

Thou shalt not kill.”
‭‭Exodus‬ ‭20:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬
But at the beginning when cain killed, it was sin then.
No law = no sin.
Sure the law may not have been written down like they were at mount Sinai. But we are told the law is Spiritual, and God talked would not hold us guilty of sin if we are not aware.
Cain was guilty of sin.
Act 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at;..

Rom 7:7-9 KJV 7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. 8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.

So was there a law when cain killed Abel or not?

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
In the new covanant Jesus promises to write the law in our hearts and minds.
The law that written on our hearts and minds is the law of the Spirit, not the letter. That's what Judaizers don't seem to be able to grasp. The old law said "Do not commit adultery." But the law of the Spirit says don't even look upon a woman with lust. Jesus showed us that the Spirit of the law is much different than the letter.

"For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 5:20

"Exceed" doesn't mean keep the commandments better than the Pharisees through Jesus' help; it means to understand the Spirit of the commandments and thus walk.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
A good reply.

Though there is a slight correction, not easy to see.

John 13:34
I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

Rather than, "Love others e same way you love yourself", which is the law.
yeah the fulfillment of the law actually

What it means to love someone the same way you do yourself is when I’m hungry I get food for myself , if I’m thirsty I get something to drink , if I’m naked I clothe myself . In other words I meet my needs I don’t just say “I love me “ I actually act in it and what need I have I meet.

a that’s what we need to do is act in love towards others and. Ot just have good warm feelings. That man on the corner begging for food ? And me having plenty , I’m supposed to feed him ( if I am able ) because I’d feed me when I’m hungry

in other words I’m supposed to set my wants aside and help the other person or “ lay down myself for them “

What I mean is what your saying is tied to what I’m saying like this

“Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. ( love one another as I have loved you self sacrificial love my want isnt as important as thier need )

But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? ( if I have plenty and pass on by the ones that are in need who I could help if I wanted to , I’m nOt actually loving them )

My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭3:16-19‬ ‭KJV‬‬

it’s sort of two ways to say the same thing Jesus is tying himself To us so you end up here

“Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for

I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭25:34-40‬

it’s about his fellowship with man and in man. We can’t love one another right unless we love Jesus right is the thing

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
No law = no sin.
Sure the law may not have been written down like they were at mount Sinai. But we are told the law is Spiritual, and God talked would not hold us guilty of sin if we are not aware.
Cain was guilty of sin.

Rom 7:7-9 KJV 7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet. 8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.

“For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.”
‭‭John‬ ‭1:17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The law came after transgression it was added because of transgression brother instead of trying to figure it all out forst acknolwedge this statement about the law and then let other scriptire fill in the reasons

so start with just this statement

“Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭3:19‬ ‭KJV‬‬

see what I’m doing is agreeing why ouls revelation about the law I’m saying “ what purpose does the law serve ? It was added because of transgression, until Christ came with the gospel , and it was ordained of angels and given into Moses hand “

can we agree there ? Hats what I’m saying about personal interpretation v hearing what it says and believing it and letting it form our thinking. What Paul’s saying isn’t something that we need to interpret because he’s explaining things we never understood about the law we have to defer that pride I. Us that makes us think “ what oils sayong a I it the law is wrong it wasn’t added because of transgression , it wasn’t until Christ came , it wasn’t ordained of angels and wasn’t given into a mediator ( moses not Christs) hand .

Of we accept what Paul’s teaching us to believe about the law the. The light comes on let’s look back where your pointing but let’s look even further back than cain to see what happened that caused a need for the law to be added because of transgression Now that we can see Paul’s just saying a plain statement and it’s not a parable or prophecy we need to decipher

Mans actual true state in Gods presence is meant to be like this

“And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭2:25‬ ‭KJV‬‬

you have the commandment

“And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:

but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭2:16-17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

adam Is free and he’s warned of the only danger to him. Now look how things change completely Adam and Eve have been on Eden and fellowshipping with God and aren’t ashamed in his presence

b it then comes transgression ofnthe first command forbidding the knowledge of good and evil ot isn’t for mankind to partake of but Satan deceived them and then they transgress .

a now watch what changes remember they we’re unashamed , and had fellowship with the lord in Eden all is great but then after transgression they change

“And they heard the voice of the LORD God walking in the garden in the cool of the day: and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of the LORD God amongst the trees of the garden. And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou? And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭3:8-10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Now , man becomes afraid of Gods word , and hides when he comes near , is ashamed of his nakedness because of what he know has inside of himself the knowledge of good and also evil now nakedness has become a temptation and shame that will cause lust because of that forbidden knowledge of good v evil now temptation has rooted inside of them

Man is them cast out of gods presence he’s lost his rightful place in Eden

now the evil begins to come out of man who took that knowledge of corruption in and the very first man ever born , kills the second

snow Theres a need to make a law saying “ if anyone kills another man , that man’s life is required for it “

Regarding cain brother just look at what God said to him he never told cain “ don’t kill your brother “ or “ thou shall not kill “ right ? He said this

“And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen? If thou doest well, ( good ) shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, ( evil ) sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭4:6-7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

a wouldnt you agree that of the law was already there God would have told him ?

the knowledge of good and evil eventually caused this state inside of us

“I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.( that’s why the law began to be added they had taken in the knowledge of good v evil and became conflicted inside thier mind and heart they weren't before that )

but I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind,( Godndisnt make us non that situation we chose it in Eden )

and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭7:21, 23‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That’s why the law was added later mankind lost its understanding of good and evil right and wrong when they consumed the fruit

as sin grew the need for more laws grew

when man killed he later declared “ thou shalt not kill “ not killing was inherent in man before they corrupted themselves. They never needed a stone tablet to teach them not to kill they were Gods children made in his image they had a right mind and heart

when It became corrupt they needed the law , Christian’s have to be reborn by beginning and ending with Jesus and the gospel

a Jesus is not going tomlewd home who believes the gospel to kill anyone , he’s not going to lead us to lie , chest and steal , commit adultery ect infact his teachings are going to bring our understanding and mknd and heart back to what it’s meant to be , those who are formed and made after Jesus Christs image and likeness his righteousness

so no my belief, just what I personally believe is that like Paul explains clearly in many parts of his letters the law was added because of transgression, was meant tomlast until Christ came with the gospel and fulfilled everything regarding himself.

“For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭11:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The law and the prophets were until John:( ot )

since that time the kingdom of God is preached, ( nt) and every man presseth into it.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭16:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
The law that written on our hearts and minds is the law of the Spirit, not the letter. That's what Judaizers don't seem to be able to grasp. The old law said "Do not commit adultery." But the law of the Spirit says don't even look upon a woman with lust. Jesus showed us that the Spirit of the law is much different than the letter.

"For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 5:20

"Exceed" doesn't mean keep the commandments better than the Pharisees through Jesus' help; it means to understand the Spirit of the commandments and thus walk.
Amen , the law that came from him the one that was promised long after Moses law was given

Hearken unto me, my people; and give ear unto me, O my nation: for a law shall proceed from me, and I will make my judgment to rest for a light of the people. My righteousness is near; my salvation is gone forth, and mine arms shall judge the people; the isles shall wait upon me, and on mine arm shall they trust.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭51:4-5‬ ‭KJV‬‬

that’s a prophecy of his law that would in the future proceed from him and offer salvation and his righteousness and it’s hundreds of years after the law given through Moses at Sinai

“The law and the prophets were until John:

since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭16:16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭1:14-15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Inquisitor

Mar 17, 2022
No law = no sin.
Cain was guilty of sin.

I believe there was a law that always prevailed.

1 John 3:11-12
For this is the message which you have heard from the beginning, that we are to love one another; not as Cain, who was of the evil one and murdered his brother.

Cain did not love His brother and Cain transgressed the only one, true, eternal law of love.

Inquisitor

Mar 17, 2022
yeah the fulfillment of the law actually

What it means to love someone the same way you do yourself is when I’m hungry I get food for myself , if I’m thirsty I get something to drink , if I’m naked I clothe myself . In other words I meet my needs I don’t just say “I love me “ I actually act in it and what need I have I meet.

a that’s what we need to do is act in love towards others and. Ot just have good warm feelings. That man on the corner begging for food ? And me having plenty , I’m supposed to feed him ( if I am able ) because I’d feed me when I’m hungry

in other words I’m supposed to set my wants aside and help the other person or “ lay down myself for them “

What I mean is what your saying is tied to what I’m saying like this

“Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren. ( love one another as I have loved you self sacrificial love my want isnt as important as thier need )

But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? ( if I have plenty and pass on by the ones that are in need who I could help if I wanted to , I’m nOt actually loving them )

My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭3:16-19‬ ‭KJV‬‬

it’s sort of two ways to say the same thing Jesus is tying himself To us so you end up here

“Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for

I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭25:34-40‬

it’s about his fellowship with man and in man. We can’t love one another right unless we love Jesus right is the thing
Yes Sir, the royal law and the only eternal law. The old commandment and the new commandment that Jesus wrote into our hearts.

Many miss the thrust of the New Testament revelation, many misunderstand the true commandments.

For this is the message which you have heard from the beginning, that we should love one another; not as Cain, who was of the evil one and slew his brother. (the old commandment)

1 John 3:23-24
This is His commandment, that we believe in the name of His Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, just as He commanded us. The one who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. We know by this that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us. (the new commandment)

The law kills, the law (two commandments) that Jesus gave us are eternal life.

Polar opposites, the law of Christ and the law of Moses.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Yes Sir, the royal law and the only eternal law. The old commandment and the new commandment that Jesus wrote into our hearts.

Many miss the thrust of the New Testament revelation, many misunderstand the true commandments.

For this is the message which you have heard from the beginning, that we should love one another; not as Cain, who was of the evil one and slew his brother. (the old commandment)

This is His commandment, that we believe in the name of His Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, just as He commanded us. The one who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. We know by this that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us. (the new commandment)

I really enjoy discussing things with you here . I always have even at times when we don’t get what each other are saying because it always goes peacefully and leads somewhere to benefit and bless me

a there’s always room for scripture to say what it says with you and I love it

! Your appreciated and a blessing with your “ inquisitions “

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020

amen inthinknof we would hear the purpose of the law after the apostles received the Holy Ghost and explained it it makes great sense why it’s opposed because one is meant to and made for imputing our sin and holding us guilty

“Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God. Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭3:19-20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

and the other is designed for the opposite purpose not to impute sin and hold men guilty but to call us to repentance remit our sin and impute righteousness to the hearers who believe

“and said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day: and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. And ye are witnesses of these things.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭24:46-48‬ ‭KJV‬‬

One makes slaves operating from terror and fear of death one births children who’s nature is being repaired so they won’t need to look at sin they’re learning to overcome it through the gospel

Oct 31, 2015
Right, including the ten commandments.

His Commandments were a apart of the Covenant (Abrahamic Covenant) BEFORE the law was added.

because Abraham obeyed My voice and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes, and My laws.” Genesis 26:5

Abraham kept His Commandments 430 years before the law of Moses was added.

IOW, His Commandments were in the earth and made known to mankind, to those that walked with Him in Covenant Relationship, long before the law of Moses was added (temporarily) to the Covenant.

IOW, Abraham learned His Commandments by walk with the Lord in His presence, directly from the Lord, which is the way we have His commandments today, written on our heart.

The Lord desires for His people to learn from Him the way Adam learned, which was directly from the Lord, by faith; Hearing His word directly from the Lord produces faith.

But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.
1 John 2:27

His Commandments are all about love; loving Him and loving people.

For this is the love of God, that we keep His commandments. And His commandments are not burdensome. 1 John 5:3

The only exception is the Sabbath. The Sabbath is simply a day of rest and points to the millineum.

The seventh prophetic day of rest; 1000 years of rest from our enemies with no body of sin to “war” against our inner man. (Another subject)

JLB

Oct 29, 2022
Galatians 3:10.

Deal with it.
in matthew (NJKV)

I Never Knew You
21“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
Build on the Rock
24“Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: 25and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.

26“But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: 27and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.”

Peace.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
in matthew (NJKV)

I Never Knew You
21“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
Build on the Rock
24“Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: 25and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.

26“But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: 27and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.”
Typical legalist out-of-context misrepresentation: if you aren't under the law, you must be disobeying the law. Utter hogwash. In contrast, the Scripture says,

Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death. 3 For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did: sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh, 4 so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. (Romans 8:1-4, NASB).

Peace is found in Christ, not in following the law.

Oct 29, 2022
Galatians 3:10.

Deal with it.
yes dino, I can see that the words of christ bore you solid, you do not believe in what he said, if you did you would follow him also. I am not judging you in any ways writing this, many people, like you do not follow the words of Christ but prefer to follow another gospel.

Peace.

Oct 29, 2022
yes dino, I can see that the words of christ bore you solid, you do not believe in what he said, if you did you would follow him also. I am not judging you in any ways writing this, many people, like you do not follow the words of Christ but prefer to follow another gospel.

Peace.
Did you not know that you follow the gospel of paul in place of the true gospel of Christ, the son of GOD? Do you not see the differences, the contradictions?

Peace

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015

Peace.
You are a hypocrite, claiming that you are not judging me as you pass judgment on me. You have not made your case from Scripture at all, but instead dismiss and condemn those who present the truth of Scripture to you. May the Lord open your eyes to the truth of the new covenant in His blood.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has set you free from the law of sin and of death. 3 For what the Law could not do, weak as it was through the flesh, God did: sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh and as an offering for sin, He condemned sin in the flesh, 4 so that the requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us, who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit. (Romans 8:1-4, NASB).
Surely, "the requirement of the Law" is where error enters into the interpretation. Jesus fulfilled all of the requirement of the Law and without excluding the requirement of death of those that sinned.
If any of us were to fulfil all the requirement of the Law, we should fulfill that requirement 'unspoken' among law keepers,
which is that "thou shalt surely die."
And since every word in scripture is relevant, I think a meditation is in order on whether 'surely' merely suggests 'certainly' or if 'completely' might be a better understanding of it here. That is, Jesus, the (only) eternal, died, whereas we can emulate that, according to the flesh, only by eternally dying, unless we trust in His offering of course.
Indeed, Jesus' Law is (surely) fulfilled in two commandments now wherein which abides love, as without love (unfeigned) there is neither true faith nor hope.

Oct 29, 2022
You are a hypocrite, claiming that you are not judging me as you pass judgment on me. You have not made your case from Scripture at all, but instead dismiss and condemn those who present the truth of Scripture to you. May the Lord open your eyes to the truth of the new covenant in His blood.
Dino, you have free will to chose what gospel to follow, I chose Christ's. if you want me to make a case and prove the fact that the gospel of paul if different of christ's I will. Remember that GOD will test the beleivers over and over let me start with a warning Christ gave us all;

FROM Matt 7; the words of Christ, son of GOD;

A Tree and Its Fruit
Mat 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves (1).
Mat 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Mat 7:17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
Mat 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
(2)
Mat 7:19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Mat 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

(1) paul was from the tribe of Benjamin, the sigil or banner of the tribe of Benjamin is he wolf!! see link and scriptures;
https://israelmyglory.org/article/benjamin-a-ravenous-wolf/
Gen 49:27 Benjamin shall ravin as a wolf: in the morning he shall devour the prey, and at night he shall divide the spoil.

(2) paul did murder and persecute the followers of Christ as mentioned in the NT. these despicable acts were the fruits of paul.

I will post more soon, far from me to cause discord on this site but the truth must be told!

Peace.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Surely, "the requirement of the Law" is where error enters into the interpretation. Jesus fulfilled all of the requirement of the Law and without excluding the requirement of death of those that sinned.
If any of us were to fulfil all the requirement of the Law, we should fulfill that requirement 'unspoken' among law keepers,
which is that "thou shalt surely die."
And since every word in scripture is relevant, I think a meditation is in order on whether 'surely' merely suggests 'certainly' or if 'completely' might be a better understanding of it here. That is, Jesus, the (only) eternal, died, whereas we can emulate that, according to the flesh, only by eternally dying, unless we trust in His offering of course.
Indeed, Jesus' Law is (surely) fulfilled in two commandments now wherein which abides love, as without love (unfeigned) there is neither true faith nor hope.
Your reasoning appears sound, but you're missing a referent. There is no "surely" in the passage I quoted. ;)