T
TB6423
Guest
Hello. I left an emotionally abusive relationship earlier this year. My ex boyfriend was horrible to me, and by the time I left I felt so damaged and broken. An older woman I know who works with my grandparents invited me to her mother's birthday party to take me out of my slump. While attending the party I met my friend's 47 year old nephew, who I later found out is Seperated from his wife......and has two children, aged 21 and 25. The oldest is only three years younger than myself. I enjoy talking to him, and in a way, having a friend is helping me to forget all the hurt and pain my ex put me through. I want to do the right thing, and I want the Lord to bless me with my own marriage soon........Would I be wrong for being friends with this man, and being in his company doing different things? Is that considered adultery?