Friends of Abiding

  • Thread starter Thread starter AbidingsDaughter
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
So sorry to hear of your loss, accept our heart felt condolences and we will remember you in our prayers at this difficult time
 
[h=2]Abiding was one of a kind a great guy i will miss him very much
he so often didnt say that much but when he did it was pure gold and i will miss him so much
my prayers are with the family
God bless you all
BADDOG[/h]
 
Wow, 58 is such a young age to go like this. For Abidingsdaughter I ask Jesus and the Holy Spirit to comfort you and your family at this time. Whilst I know that this gentleman is now in glory, he has nonetheless left his family behind which to you is of course a great loss. I pray that His deep shalom shall rest on your family and keep you safe.
 
thankyou father for the times of fellowship we've had with abiding. He has been a source of inspiration to many. He has shared his understanding of the scriptures which has enlightened many lifes. We miss him dearly, but he is home now and in time we shall once again have fellowship with him in your prescence. Thankyou you once again father, in Jesus name. Amen
 
[video=youtube;9bqrRNowf1Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bqrRNowf1Q[/video]
 
May God comfort you and your family in your time of grief. Your dad was a good man to this chat site (even though we had our debates). I believe he was very strong in his faith in God. He will be remembered by many for the rest of our lives. As the news has settled in my heart cries out and rejoices at the same time. Here is a couple songs I believed he liked.
Because He Lives I Can Face Tomorrow - Worship Song With Lyrics - YouTube
Carrie Underwood with Vince Gill How Great thou Art - 720P HD - Standing Ovation! - YouTube
 
  • Like
Reactions: zone
so sorry for your loss, know one day soon we will all be together once again
 
May God comfort you and your family in your time of grief. Your dad was a good man to this chat site (even though we had our debates). I believe he was very strong in his faith in God. He will be remembered by many for the rest of our lives. As the news has settled in my heart cries out and rejoices at the same time. Here is a couple songs I believed he liked.
Because He Lives I Can Face Tomorrow - Worship Song With Lyrics - YouTube
Carrie Underwood with Vince Gill How Great thou Art - 720P HD - Standing Ovation! - YouTube

amen....

he liked art, too.

forest-path-1875.jpg


Renoir - Forest Path
 
May God comfort you and your family in your time of grief. Your dad was a good man to this chat site (even though we had our debates). I believe he was very strong in his faith in God. He will be remembered by many for the rest of our lives. As the news has settled in my heart cries out and rejoices at the same time. Here is a couple songs I believed he liked.
Because He Lives I Can Face Tomorrow - Worship Song With Lyrics - YouTube
Carrie Underwood with Vince Gill How Great thou Art - 720P HD - Standing Ovation! - YouTube

[video=youtube;pLLMzr3PFgk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLLMzr3PFgk[/video]

Woman%20crying-1418258
 
This is Abidings daughter. My daddy has passed away. I just wanted his friends to know.


Hello there AbidingsDaughter,

I am sorry for your loss. My prayers and condolences go out to you and your family. I didn't really know Abiding too well. But I can tell from reading the posts on this thread, that he has touched the heart strings of many on this forum.

Take care ma'am and may you rely on the peace and strenth of the Lord in this time of grieving and mourning.


8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. - 2 Corinthians 5:8 (KJV)
 
This is Abidings daughter. My daddy has passed away. I just wanted his friends to know.
.
Hope you can join us sometime. Your Dad was an awesome christian and a pillar around here . A peacemaker, a friend
and Lord only knows how many he has ministered to God bless you. PS he talked a lot about about his grandsons.
 
I really don't know what to say - I am at a loss for words so I will just post scripture that has touched me this morning in response to the loss we all feel . . .

Psalm 55:6 And I said, Oh that I had wings like a dove! for then would I fly away, and be at rest.

Psalm 57:1 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge . . .

Psalm 63:7 Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

Psalm 91:4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

Abiding was a wonderful man of God. I know that he trusted God as his shield and buckler and treasured His Word as truth.
I will miss him.


God bless you and your family.
 
This is a total shock to me. I loved Abiding so much. He was funny, easy going and just a wonderful man. I'm going to miss him and so many others will as well. I rejoice that we will see him again one day but this earth lost a great man of God. My prayers are with the family as well as us on CC. We may have not known him personally but we all lost a brother.
 
I share you grieve sis!! He was a most kind brother!! ( rev 14:13) So that they may rest from there labors,for there deeds follow with them! My good brother's abiding deeds will follow with us all, who loved him so much as our brother! My prayers and love in Christ Jesus are with your whole family sis!! Jesus loves you,and Abiding deeds of love from our Jesus will follow us all! May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ,surpasses all comprehension and guard all of our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus!!( phil 4:7-9) God bless you, and your family always sister!!amen!! Your brother and friend in Christ, mark!
 
???!!??!

I just messaged with Abiding on Thursday and his profile says the last activity was 3 hours ago?

I'm confused or perhaps its shock.
 
Abiding's daughter, I am sorry for your family's loss :(

[video=youtube;SdO6mW_B34M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdO6mW_B34M[/video]
 
I'm in shock! I was just going to send him a message, when I noticed this.

My deepest condolences to you and the family. I will remember him as a man of wit and humour, who loved God with all his heart, soul, mind and strength. He was the kind of friend everyone needs, and I know your loss is great.

I will be praying for you and your family. All I can say is, he is suffering no longer. I look forward to meeting him in person, one day in glory.

"And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:7
 
[h=3]Job 14:5-7[/h]New Life Version (NLV)

[SUP]5 [/SUP]A man’s days are numbered. You know the number of his months. He cannot live longer than the time You have set. [SUP]6 [/SUP]So now look away from him that he may rest, until he has lived the time set for him like a man paid to work.
[SUP]7 [/SUP]“For there is hope for a tree, when it is cut down, that it will grow again, and that its branches will not stop growing.