Friends of Abiding

  • Thread starter Thread starter AbidingsDaughter
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Abiding's daughter I am so sorry for your loss. I haven't been on the site long but I do remember Abiding on the site have a lot of respect for the words he said. He will be sadly missed. My prayers are with you and your family at this time.
 
Corinthians 13} though I speak with the tongues of angels, it is nothing, Faith, Hope, and LOve, for the greatest of these is LOVE it abideth within, and never faileth. May the Lord comfort you under his wings, Abiding has left many sweet fragrances of God's Love, it will remain.
 

Attachments

  • 0813-1PE001016ENGKJV08000480ISP08664639000.jpg
    0813-1PE001016ENGKJV08000480ISP08664639000.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 135
There was NO ONE on c.c. I prolly had more fun teasing than squirrelabidinghouse--we seldom agreed on anything Scripture, but, we remained cordial, can I say 'friends?' I hope and pray so. I look forward to seeing my littlesquirrelbuddy forevermore with Him :)

abidingslovingdaughter, God be with you--and us all-- in this time of mourning of a lost loved one, but also celebration because Mike is "sleeping in Jesus" now :) 1 Thessalonians 4
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'll miss Abiding.

I remember his great sense of humor, his patience and gift to teach God's Word, and his taste for diverse music that glorified Jesus. He used to ask me to play live in the chat room on occasion, and every time I played, his response was always a deep appreciation and thanks as we enjoyed God's presence together. It feels like good friend lost, but I know as of now, he is truly found and is forever in his finest moment with Jesus.

Abidingsdaughter,
My deepest sympathies to you and your family. I pray God's peace over you and healing for your hearts and that you all would know the Love of Jesus.
 
May the LORD comfort you and your family in this time. Know your father is with GOD and safe. I truly understand the grief both my parents have passed so know it's ok to cry, and grieve but do not allow yourself to become depressed hold on to GOD's unchanging Hands.

I will pray for you all and if ever you need to chat I'm available.

Blessings!!!!!!!
 
Keep looking up!

20090212102721_heavenlyclouds.jpg
 
This is Abidings daughter. My daddy has passed away. I just wanted his friends to know.

I am just seeing this now. I can't begin to tell you how heartbroken I am to read this. Your daddy was dearly loved by many of us. My very deepest sympathies and hugs to you ... and to all of your dad's family. Mike ... many hearts are broken today upon learning of your passing :(
 
Wow.

I didn't know Abiding that well but from the few discussions I had with him, he seemed like a lovely, fun-loving, godly man. He's with his Lord now but I'm sorry to hear of your loss. I'll be praying for your family at this difficult time.
 
Mike (Abiding) and his grandkids.
 

Attachments

  • Mike and grandkids.jpg
    Mike and grandkids.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 116
This is Abidings daughter. My daddy has passed away. I just wanted his friends to know.

AbidingsDaughter, I didn't get to know your Dad like I wanted to, but I know he is loved by many here on CC. My hope is that you & your children continue in his legacy & shine the love of Christ upon a lost & dying world. He is greatly loved here, as you can see. If you or another family member need someone to talk to, just to listen, or prayer for any reason, please do not hesitate to contact us here at Christian Chat. We will be more than happy to minister to you in any way we can. It's my prayer that your Dad's passing to glory will be an encouragement for any of your family that may not be saved to desire to know Jesus Christ as their Savior & Lord.

Numbers 6:24-26 (NLT) [SUP]24 [/SUP]‘May the LORD bless you and protect you. [SUP]25 [/SUP]May the LORD smile on you and be gracious to you. [SUP]26 [/SUP]May the LORD show you his favor and give you his peace.’


Your brother in Christ,
Stephen63
 
So sorry to here of your loss, Abiding was a Godly man and will be missed much here. Praying for you and your family!
 
Very sorry to hear about the loss. My condolences go out to you and the family
 
Hello AbidingsDaughter,
I'd like to thank you on behalf of everyone here for letting us know about your Dad.
While he will be missed by all here, at the same time we can know that his life, his duty and his mission has been fulfilled unto the Lord and he is needed somewhere else now.
I respectfully knew him as a man who had a unique way of helping a person to think further and deeper on a subject while also getting a point across in an intelligent and witty manner.
Sometimes slight sarcasm yet with a loving sense of humor behind him.
He must have been a pretty good Dad.

I understand during this time of sorrow for the loss of your Dad may be a struggle from time to time, day to day each will be different in missing or remembering him. During the difficult days we can remind ourselves that its also a blessing to be taken by the Lord as we all would like,
Expediently and without prolonged suffering.
I'm somehow reminded of the verse speaking of how some of us will suddenly be with the Lord without warning
"One will be taken and the other left."
It's a good way to go.

I pray the Lord bless you and your family and provides peace in your hearts.
Sincerely,
MidniteWelder
 
Last edited:
[video=youtube;j-JDZB-rHFU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-JDZB-rHFU[/video]

Eternal memory.
 
I am so sorry for your loss, and our loss; what bitter sweet news, absent from the body but present with the Lord. I am speechless and share a portion of your pain. I'm praying for you and your family and friends for the comfort of the Comforter.

RIP my friend Abiding, and may you be remembered for your faith in Christ.
 
I am so sorry for your temporary loss. I didn't Abiding very well.

Perhaps this may help you in this time. (I had this played for a very dear friend of mine)


[video=youtube;3pQdCPlxP50]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pQdCPlxP50[/video]
 
Sorry for your loss, Your father will be greatly missed hear in CC He is now Abiding with our Lord.

John 14…2"In My Father's house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you.3"If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.
 
''In all that we do, we must do for the Lord. In all that we hear we must hear for the Lord. In all that we see we must see for the Lord.''

In my time here at CC I have known Abiding as a friend and also a good debater in the Word. In his correction of me, he always did it with such a sincere and manifest heart. I will miss him greatly as one who made me laugh, made me understand and made me learn. If I could say anything about him, it would be of great love. It is a joy to know he will be in heaven and a sadness to know he will be missed. But, it is a better place he is in than where we are now.

I will miss him and his heart.

With all Love,
Terry M.