Friendship for over 50

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JESUS-IS-LOVE-1026

Just wondered if you may have an over 50 chat room coming soon for Christians that are looking for friends to talk to over 50. I am married and 52 and would love to have other women my age to just talk to about everyday things online.

U

Ugly

I know this has already been posted numerous times, but have heard nothing about it one way or the other. Seems, from my experience, Robo doesn't give notice when he takes on requests, he just does them when he can and one day it just pops up.

corbin301

Jun 21, 2021
Just wondered if you may have an over 50 chat room coming soon for Christians that are looking for friends to talk to over 50. I am married and 52 and would love to have other women my age to just talk to about everyday things online.
Hello, im 55. we can chat.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
9 years is a long time to wait for a friend -- tho i've waited 3 times that, myself

TenderHeart

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
9 years is a long time to wait for a friend -- tho i've waited 3 times that, myself
If that means but I think it means, you’re 27 and just gained friends from making us laugh with this post! Thank you and God bless you. 😁

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
If that means but I think it means, you’re 27 and just gained friends from making us laugh with this post! Thank you and God bless you. 😁
I love it

alas the truth is I'm in my mid 40s and I haven't seen my best friend for around 27 years

Tho I am making new ones like you - God is rich in mercy, and just :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hello, im 55. we can chat.
It might be a long distance chat since this person quit the site years ago. Plenty of interesting, in-depth conversations in the forums though where you now are. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Aug 22, 2021
This is an old suggestion, they need a 60's Christian chat forum by now. 😁

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Do you think the OP got tired of waiting for all of the members who have turned 50 since this thread was started...? :unsure: :whistle:

:D

:LOL:

Sep 5, 2021
Probably now looking for friendship over 60.
Over 50 works for me, I'll be 52 in Nov. My family and ppl i work with are not Christians and some things i would talk about they just wouldnt inderstand.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Over 50 works for me, I'll be 52 in Nov. My family and ppl i work with are not Christians and some things i would talk about they just wouldnt inderstand.
There are many peeps here in that age range. I'm not at all surprised that the people you talk to don't understand spiritual matters. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

MatthewWestfieldUK

May 13, 2021
I don't have the Chat app, but would love to talk to over 50s as I am almost there. I have so much to learn and non believing Friends seem to have their life so 'together'

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I don't have the Chat app, but would love to talk to over 50s as I am almost there. I have so much to learn and non believing Friends seem to have their life so 'together'
Seems to me that you are doing a great job in the conversations in the threads. I know that I enjoy your posts and find your insights and perception to be refreshing.

Status
Not open for further replies.