Friendship

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CamilaAy

Aug 7, 2016
After more than a year without hearing anything from one of my friends, we are in touch again, but none of us like the direction our friendship is going, and as most of our conversations are online, we haven't communicated in a while, and I don't know if I should give him space or talk to him.
This is a very Godly friendship, he always encourages me and brings out the best of me, so I pray that my friendship will be healed and that I will be able to return all the things that he has done for me.

I would appreciate it if you could pray for our friendship, as someone who can't go to church and lives in a place where Christianity barely exist, a friendship like this one is very important to keep me accountable and to grow in the Lord. Thank you

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
Dear Lord, please help CamilaAy's friendship continue in a good direction. Thank you Jesus.

omms

Jan 18, 2019
Jesus, please consider Camila's hearth, and blessing her.

we will continue to pray for you, blessings...

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I will say a prayer about this difficult situation for God's will and desire to be accomplished.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
May the LORD open new opportunities for fellowship that you need..

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God bless CamilaAy, and this prayer, In Jesus precious name, Amen!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello, CamilaAy. The value you place on your friendship is very evident in what you shared. I’m lifting up you both in my prayers, asking God to surround you with His infinite love, bring in healing and give you wisdom as you trust in Him.