From Philippines!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kai_Ler

New member
Nov 19, 2021
6
7
3
Hello everyone! I'm new here from Philippines. I want to meet international Christians and talks about cultures, differences and see how God works in their lives. I'm a natures lover. I love mountain hiking and prayer walk the same time as close to nature closer to God. I do wall and mountain climbing when I was younger but recently a slow walks is better than extremes (haha the sign of aging). I love singing and dancing too. My friends says I'm humorous and witty. (yes they say! lol). I hope I can find christian friends all around global with same interest so its easy to relate. God bless us all!

I'm a crazy cat lady!
Stay happy!
Physically, mentally, spiritually healthy!
Meow!
 
There are a whole lot of peeps here that are from the Philippines so you should feel right at home. Glad to have you join our international multi-cultural community. There are many here that share the same love of nature that you have. Based on your introductory post I would say that there are many here that have the same interests as you do. That crazy cat lady stuff is funny. Cats are are very popular pet on this site. Crazy is not in short supply either. You stay happy as well. Welcome to CC.
 
Hello Kai_Ler.
Welcome to the forum section of CC.
It's nice to have you join us.
I'm sure you'll find plenty of friends here who share your interest (a few members here are coming to mind ......)
Be blessed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kai_Ler
Hello everyone! I'm new here from Philippines. I want to meet international Christians and talks about cultures, differences and see how God works in their lives. I'm a natures lover. I love mountain hiking and prayer walk the same time as close to nature closer to God. I do wall and mountain climbing when I was younger but recently a slow walks is better than extremes (haha the sign of aging). I love singing and dancing too. My friends says I'm humorous and witty. (yes they say! lol). I hope I can find christian friends all around global with same interest so its easy to relate. God bless us all!

I'm a crazy cat lady!
Stay happy!
Physically, mentally, spiritually healthy!
Meow!
Welcome. Cats are the best pets!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kai_Ler
Hello everyone! I'm new here from Philippines. I want to meet international Christians and talks about cultures, differences and see how God works in their lives. I'm a natures lover. I love mountain hiking and prayer walk the same time as close to nature closer to God. I do wall and mountain climbing when I was younger but recently a slow walks is better than extremes (haha the sign of aging). I love singing and dancing too. My friends says I'm humorous and witty. (yes they say! lol). I hope I can find christian friends all around global with same interest so its easy to relate. God bless us all!

I'm a crazy cat lady!
Stay happy!
Physically, mentally, spiritually healthy!
Meow!
Hello Kai_Ler and a ❤️ty welcome to you. I got question for you about your country.

Genuine love is a precious attribute of heavenly origin, which increases in fragrance in proportion as it is dispensed to others. Christ’s love is deep and earnest, flowing like an irrepressible stream to all who will accept it. There is no selfishness in His love. In this heaven-born love is an abiding principle in the heart, it will make itself known, not only to those we hold most dear in sacred relationship, but to all with whom we come in contact. It will lead us to bestow little acts of attention, to make concessions, to perform deeds of kindness, to speak tender, true, encouraging words. It will lead us to sympathize with those whose hearts hunger for sympathy.
 
Hello Kai_Ler, my question is hmmm.... Did a 50 year old war cease in your country in the last few years? And were the rebels given amnesty from the president?