From the Jewish Writings about Jesus, oops again

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Senior Member
Jul 2, 2011
21,908
7,063
113
Yes! Again, from the Psalms.....
7
Then I said, “Behold, I come; In the scroll of the book it is written of me.
8
I desire to do Your will, O my God; Your law is within my inner being.”
9
I proclaim good news of righteousness in the great assembly; Behold, I do not restrain my lips, O Yahweh, You know.
10
I do not conceal Your righteousness within my heart; I speak of Your faithfulness and Your salvation; I do not hide Your lovingkindness and Your truth from the great assembly.
11
You, O Yahweh, will not withhold Your compassion from me; Your lovingkindness and Your truth will continually guard me.