From the mountains of Pennsylvania

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omegatime
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

Omegatime

Guest
I am an elder gentleman who came here to read more than quote my understanding of scriptures. I am a writer and author of christian literature and a book which came out this July. I do hope to make some friends here. TY CC
 
welcometocc9p.png



ROMANS5-8s.png


John316s.png



philippians1_6.png



Christmas2020s.png



Philippians2-5-11s.png


Welcome! :)
 
I am an elder gentleman who came here to read more than quote my understanding of scriptures. I am a writer and author of christian literature and a book which came out this July. I do hope to make some friends here. TY CC
That's interesting I always feel like writers are smart people 😊


Hello! Welcome to CC sir 😊 I hope you'll like it here 🤗 see you around the forums 😊



God bless you ❤
 
  • Like
Reactions: BrokenSparrow
I am an elder gentleman who came here to read more than quote my understanding of scriptures. I am a writer and author of christian literature and a book which came out this July. I do hope to make some friends here. TY CC
I believe you will have ample opportunity to make friends here. Based on your introductory posts you will fit right in here. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BrokenSparrow
I am an elder gentleman who came here to read more than quote my understanding of scriptures. I am a writer and author of christian literature and a book which came out this July. I do hope to make some friends here. TY CC
Digging your name.

Nice job 👍
 
  • Like
Reactions: BrokenSparrow