Fullness of the gentiles

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Satan comes at the 6th trump.

At the sounding of the 7th trump when Jesus returns, the millennium begins.
How many trumps have already sounded? How do we hear them...or when? Is it all in one day? Or is it each year one trumpet? Or is this all done at the feast of trumpets. I'm now a bit confused. This is in Jerusalem right. You have to be there to hear it?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Gentile means any nation that is not israel

so consider this scripture

“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; ( gentiles ) and then shall the end come.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Another way to say that is gentiles are all creators of earth not of the old covenant chosen and seperated people ( the children of Israel )

“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. ( gentiles ) He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved;

but he that believeth not shall be damned.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭16:15-16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

after the kingdom is preached to everyone the king will return at the end of the world

“When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: and before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. …And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: for I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment:

but the righteous into life eternal.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭25:31-32, 34-36, 40-43, 45-46‬ ‭KJV‬‬

you can see how anyone and everyone is welcome now all gentiles and Jews are welcome in the new covenant when the time comes jesus will return and fether his people not based on whether they were born an Israelite by human blood , but based on whether they are born of Gods spirit through Christ nd how they treated others

Your asking when is the time God will stop accepting any person based on what they believe and not what thier flesh and blood says about them

A gentile just means any non israelite by geneology any person on earth regardless of nationality or blood and flesh identity can be saved until the end of the world if they believe the gospel
ok so His grace covers all?
Even adulterers, murderers and fornicators and thieves, which many of us WERE wasnt Saul a murderer but he was forgiven and changed his name to Paul.
Will those forgiven be given new names? Paul was apostle to the gentiles. He only got as far as Spain on his missionary journeys though. Gentiles includes those beyond Spain right...to the ends of the earth. So, last stop, Antarctica?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Has it come in yet?

Diakonos

Jan 19, 2019
Anacortes, WA
That is NOT about the fulness of the Gentiles. It is about "the times of the Gentiles". Two totally different things. It is about the desecration of the temple and the temple mount by Gentiles between 70 AD and the end of the reign of the Antichrist. God has allowed this desecration until the Second Coming of Christ, and Muslims have lad claim to the temple for a very long time.
I like your direction with this...and I'd like to offer some clarification. The times of the Gentiles span from Nebuchadnezzar to Antichrist.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
There have been many antichrists...you are probably dealing with aan antichrist right now in your own homes and workplaces. Usually its like a boss or someone in power who hates christians.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Can someone explain when the last gentile is saved and how would we know. Because arent people being born all the time so is there something that stops anyone from being born in the entire world.

I mean covid wiped out a lot of people but it hasnt totally stopped anyone from reproducing right?

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
Pilgrimshope has it right when he quoted Matthew 24:14

“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; ( gentiles ) and then shall the end come.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

When the resurrection/rapture happens the time of being saved by grace is over and the Day of the Lord begins

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
A comment on the Day of the Lord:

In Acts 2 Peter called the Day of the Lord glorious and Paul said this day is the day of assembly to meet the Lord and yet no one understands. The Day of the Lord is the timing of the beginning of his kingdom and also known as the 1000 year reign of Christ. It begins before the end of the Tribulation and why the days are shortened.

Time of the gentiles end at the resurrection that are saved by grace thu faith but there are gentiles that continue throughout the remaining days of the tribulation and why some are saved by works and not by faith in the sheep/goat judgment.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Is it something akin to having the Olympic Games happening in Jerusalem when all nations go and meet up and play games. Or a Miss Universe beauty pageant, with contentestants from every nation?

I try to picture the resurrection/rapture and what it would be like, for every faithful departed to go to the New Jerusalem all at once. It would be huge wouldnt it? How many billions of people being resurrected? How many millions raptured? Or will it only be a very few percentage of the world?

Will it be like the animals and Noahs family entering Noahs ark, or Lot fleeing sodom and gommorah (for every city of every nation?)

selahsays

May 31, 2023
Show me scripture to support your words?
Here’s the 7th trump a-sounding:

Revelation 11:14-19
The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly. And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

—————
Revelation 20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

- Revelation 20 (KJV)

The millennium begins here at the 7th trump:
1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Interesting how God is going to destroy them who destroy the earth.

So polluters are going to have to pay. As well as people who wage war, because that's destructive. And all those who cut down the forests and sprayed and poisoned it and put rubbish into landfills. And goldminers. They destroy everything to get the gold.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Ok, lets see the kingdoms of this world, becoming the kingdoms of our Lord Jesus Christ.
But many kingdoms/nations are not because a lot are republics now or if they had monarchies, the monarchs often don't believe in Jesus Christ, or they are catholics and their allegiance is to the Pope. So how do we know when a kingdom of this world, has become a kingdom of Jesus? Are there any that are already?

The United Kingdom has always professed itself to be an actual Kingdom, with a visible King (or Queen). There is a the Kingdom of Tonga. But any others?
The US rejects any notion of kingdom and elects presidents, it could be said these presidents are Kings because they rule. Even communist nations have a leader who to them is like a king be it chairman or kaiser or whatever but the people are often miserable because they become tyrants. Even Prime Ministers can vary from the good to the horrible.

This is what it would be like. One day you wake up and suddenly there is no politicans anywhere to bee seen, they have all departed. The white house is empty, westminster is empty, the Beehive is empty, Canberra is empty, Beijing and all capital cities of the world no longer have any bureaucrats. There is no money with anyone's head on it, everything is free. People give and take what they need. There's no news with a politician giving you empty promises or telling you what to do. There's no campaigning or fighting or even any elections. In the distance in the New Jersualem Jesus is ruling and reigning and he invites nations to come visit as they have free passage, especially anyone who believes in him. But those who don't have to face a judgement and their date with Jesus is kind of like a court date instead of a celebration.

Omegatime

Apr 29, 2023
Pennsylvania
Here’s the 7th trump a-sounding:

Revelation 11:14-19
The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly. And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever. And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

—————
Revelation 20 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season. And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

- Revelation 20 (KJV)

The millennium begins here at the 7th trump:
1 Corinthians 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

So where does the vial or bowl judgements fit in?

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
So where does the vial or bowl judgements fit in?
Looks like Revelation 16:7-21

If you living in a city, watch out. Especially a 'great city' or a capital city.

selahsays

May 31, 2023
Looks like Revelation 16:7-21

If you living in a city, watch out. Especially a 'great city' or a capital city.
And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

- Revelation 16:1 (KJV)

These are the vials mentioned in Revelation 15:6–8. It's worth noting that even though Chapter 15 takes place on the first day of the Millennium, or the Lord's Day, these seven plagues are, in reality, the seven trumpets.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
When will the fullness of the gentiles come in? Romans 11:25
I am just wondering are there any signs of that.
“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24:14‬ ‭

gentiles are any nation not Israel

“And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭28:18-20‬ ‭

“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved;

but he that believeth not shall be damned.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭16:15-16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

as long as the gospel is preached anyone who believes can enter into the kingdom