Games and such

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Hahaha. Soooooo true.

Back in the day, I always had a pidgey/pidgeoto/pidgeot in the party. Named them after WWII aces or planes.

Never faced the elite 4 without them.
Yeah I usually keep my starter for the whole game. Except on Pokemon Shield. The fire starters final Evolution was very dumb looking. Unfortunately after 3rd Gen many of the starters always had one or two dumb looking pokemon. I would always make sure to look in Viridian Forest before the first gym to find a Pikachu in the og games.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
@Lynx Gorgeous 90s anime style and Snes graphics! Im hyped for this on the switch. (I hear its available on steam as well)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Well I just got through with Genesis alpha one. Gameplay was great. Ending was a real downer.

You spend the whole game managing your colony ship, scavenging for supplies and finding a planet to colonize. Then the end basically says humanity is a cancer that spreads to everything we can and destroys anything in our path.

Gee, thanks for making us feel terrible about doing what your whole game was about.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
Well I just got through with Genesis alpha one. Gameplay was great. Ending was a real downer.

You spend the whole game managing your colony ship, scavenging for supplies and finding a planet to colonize. Then the end basically says humanity is a cancer that spreads to everything we can and destroys anything in our path.

Gee, thanks for making us feel terrible about doing what your whole game was about.
Ooh? Hows the gamplay? Is it an RTS🤔

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
FPS/management. You run around your ship with a gun, killing alien bugs that sneak in with the debris you are scavenging, and use a 3D model interface to build modules onto your ship.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
FPS/management. You run around your ship with a gun, killing alien bugs that sneak in with the debris you are scavenging, and use a 3D model interface to build modules onto your ship.
Ooh, cool. Rn I'm playing Banjo Kazooie

Oct 1, 2021
I used to play WoW all the time, but yeah... WoW is not in a good place right now.

So I've got feelers out for a new MMO and in the meantime I'm playing...

Super Smash Bros Melee, Pokemon Leaf Green (Squirtle!), Rocket League with my friends, Ori and the Blind Forest.

Kojikun

Oct 5, 2018
I used to play WoW all the time, but yeah... WoW is not in a good place right now.

Super Smash Bros Melee, Pokemon Leaf Green (Squirtle!), Rocket League with my friends, Ori and the Blind Forest.
Cool! Im playing Donkey Kong 64 and hyping for the new Metroid 5!!!🤯🤯🤯

May 24, 2021
Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate
Hollow Knight
Yooka Kaylee and the Impossible Layer
Bug Fables (kind of)

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018
Final fantasy 14 with my son, sports games like madden on the PS5, and this Christmas a quest 2. Don’t ask me how I’m going to have time to play it all cause I have no clue lol

BrotherMike

Be Still and Know
Jan 8, 2018

FFXIV is the best mmo out there imo. If you decide to join, I’m in a Christian guild on the Behemoth server that’s is pretty friendly.

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
Low tech games for me...

Settlers of Catan.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
I love my board games as well. And might have played more solo games of Terraforming Mars than I care to admit.