For sure tied to two of the seven things God hates in Proverbs 6Lying is an abomination too..
For sure tied to two of the seven things God hates in Proverbs 6Lying is an abomination too..
Yes, I'm aware. That's why I referred to the Federalist Papers article excerpt.Only the second part of my post was from that FB site. The first part is mine.
Why do homosexuals get singled out more than other types of sinners?
Because....
drunks and adulterers aren't out protesting for special rights, claiming status as a protected minority group, lobbying congress to change laws, suing Christian businesses into bankruptcy over the tiniest things, changing the material taught in public schools to children, creating books, movies, and seminars to actively promote their sin, or lining up to fight with Christians on internet sites.
Drunks and adulterers don't do any of these things.
But the gay activists will viciously attack anyone who even so much as disagrees with them politely. They make themselves a target by attacking everyone and everything, and then acting surprised when people get upset.
I've never done ANYTHING to a gay person... yet plenty of gay people have called me a bigot, a hater, and a homophobe just for going to church on Sunday... without knowing anything about me.
THEY bash US.
I don't personally know any Christians who go around bashing gays.
I can disagree with what they do, and with what they believe, and with their political agendas... and still be polite.
I think that is what the vast majority of Christians do.
This whole thread topic is backward, and ridiculous.
Hugs
- Max
I don't believe he answers questions. I asked him yesterday:Calibob.... a question.... why are you "quoting" other posters without putting a comment in? The whole purpose of quoting is so that you can give your comment, and others will know what you are responding to...
just sayin.....![]()
what church did you attend ... what church asked you not to return because of divorce?calibob said:I was also asked not to return to church because my wife (female) divorced me, the rational was divorce is the same as adultery and we don't allow them in our church either.
It is not a character flaw to be repulsed by that which is evil or disgusting.I do not have anything against gays. Of course I consider them sinners, as many other type of sinners.
However I must confess I feel very uncomfortable when I see gay people showing publicly that
they are in various ways. Perhaps it is my fault, but this is my reaction...
Sodomy is not only a sin against Jehovah God but a sin against nature.I do not have anything against gays. Of course I consider them sinners, as many other type of sinners.
However I must confess I feel very uncomfortable when I see gay people showing publicly that
they are in various ways. Perhaps it is my fault, but this is my reaction...
God is repulsed by all sin. Yet Christ came to the cross that they might be saved.It is not a character flaw to be repulsed by that which is evil or disgusting.
If you can explain predestination vs free will, i.e. why one is correct and the other isn't according to the Bible I will be in your debt, if you write a rebuttal to anything else, I'll probably write you back. Thank you for your time.
That's all for now, CaliBob
Did I do something I'm not aware of? Who or what did I quote?Calibob.... a question.... why are you "quoting" other posters without putting a comment in? The whole purpose of quoting is so that you can give your comment, and others will know what you are responding to...
just sayin.....![]()
I thought that I did start a new oneSince this is a completely separate topic, it's probably best to create a separate thread for it.
This is a topic which is debated here endlessly and often.
So feel free to read one of the MANY threads which are started on the topic weekly, or start a new one of your own.
I thought that I did start a new one
[QUOTE="calibob, post: 3611772, member: 270740"
]Did I do something I'm not aware of? Who or what did I quote?
I thought that I did start a new one
[QUOTE="calibob, post: 3611772, member: 270740"
]Did I do something I'm not aware of? Who or what did I quote?
Did I do something I'm not aware of? Who or what did I quote?
Predestination is confused theology arising out of the various scriptures that refer to God having put the plan of salvationI you can explain predestination vs free will, i.e. why one is correct and the other isn't according to the Bible I will be in your debt, if you write a rebuttal to anything else, I'll probably write you back. Thank you for your time.
It is not a character flaw to be repulsed by that which is evil or disgusting.
What does this mean? Sorry...
You said,What does this mean? Sorry...