gay bashing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Why do homosexuals get singled out more than other types of sinners?

Because....
drunks and adulterers aren't out protesting for special rights, claiming status as a protected minority group, lobbying congress to change laws, suing Christian businesses into bankruptcy over the tiniest things, changing the material taught in public schools to children, creating books, movies, and seminars to actively promote their sin, or lining up to fight with Christians on internet sites.

Drunks and adulterers don't do any of these things.

But the gay activists will viciously attack anyone who even so much as disagrees with them politely. They make themselves a target by attacking everyone and everything, and then acting surprised when people get upset.
I've never done ANYTHING to a gay person... yet plenty of gay people have called me a bigot, a hater, and a homophobe just for going to church on Sunday... without knowing anything about me.

THEY bash US.
I don't personally know any Christians who go around bashing gays.

I can disagree with what they do, and with what they believe, and with their political agendas... and still be polite.
I think that is what the vast majority of Christians do.

This whole thread topic is backward, and ridiculous.

Hugs
- Max

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Calibob.... a question.... why are you "quoting" other posters without putting a comment in? The whole purpose of quoting is so that you can give your comment, and others will know what you are responding to...

just sayin.....:cool:

Mar 23, 2016
Calibob.... a question.... why are you "quoting" other posters without putting a comment in? The whole purpose of quoting is so that you can give your comment, and others will know what you are responding to...

I don't believe he answers questions. I asked him yesterday:

calibob said:
I was also asked not to return to church because my wife (female) divorced me, the rational was divorce is the same as adultery and we don't allow them in our church either.
what church did you attend ... what church asked you not to return because of divorce?

Jan 6, 2018
I do not have anything against gays. Of course I consider them sinners, as many other type of sinners.
However I must confess I feel very uncomfortable when I see gay people showing publicly that
they are in various ways. Perhaps it is my fault, but this is my reaction...

oldhermit

Jul 28, 2012
Alabama
I do not have anything against gays. Of course I consider them sinners, as many other type of sinners.
However I must confess I feel very uncomfortable when I see gay people showing publicly that
It is not a character flaw to be repulsed by that which is evil or disgusting.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Sodomy is not only a sin against Jehovah God but a sin against nature.

Still if the sodomite will repent and receive Christ he or she can be saved. God is able if the sodomite is willing.

For the cause of Christ
Roger
It is not a character flaw to be repulsed by that which is evil or disgusting.
God is repulsed by all sin. Yet Christ came to the cross that they might be saved.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I'm not a homo either but I care about their salvation as much as anyone else's and I feel through counseling with them that their sin/addiction is at least as hard to defeat as opiods, meth, crack.., and I too believe society has gone too far co-signing their lifestyle/choice but treatment and behavior modification costs money and big pharma earns billions on HIV medication and $0 on preventative treatment and I don't mean rubbers! Also it was a two part question not just about gays but also about predestination. I tend to believe in free will partly because I don't understand predestination and I don't that think it's Gods will or predestination that leads them to commit such vile and unnatural acts. So, can you please explain predestination to me? I'm not being sarcastic, I want to under understand, if you understand that is.

I've worked in treatment centers, in fact I got fired from one for being homophobic because I admitted I was fearfull of gays spreading HIV. I stated that a person who has aids and continues to have sex (gay or not) is a psychopath. (of course I used different words, my boss prefered psycho-babel). You may not agree with me, you may not believe prostitutes queers, junkies.. dishonest politicians need Gods help through us, well your entitled to your opinion but I believe I've made mine.

P.S. The DSM3 (a (Psychiatrists handbook) listed homosexuality and trans-genderism as mental illnesses. Theyv'e re-written it twice to remove those illnesses/disorders and those are the kind of doctors we have in society now. Disgusting!

I you can explain predestination vs free will, i.e. why one is correct and the other isn't according to the Bible I will be in your debt, if you write a rebuttal to anything else, I'll probably write you back. Thank you for your time.
That's all for now, CaliBob

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
If you can explain predestination vs free will, i.e. why one is correct and the other isn't according to the Bible I will be in your debt, if you write a rebuttal to anything else, I'll probably write you back. Thank you for your time.
That's all for now, CaliBob
Since this is a completely separate topic, it's probably best to create a separate thread for it.

This is a topic which is debated here endlessly and often.
So feel free to read one of the MANY threads which are started on the topic weekly, or start a new one of your own.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.

Did I do something I'm not aware of? Who or what did I quote?

breno785au

Jul 23, 2013
Australia
There certainly is an agenda to normalise homosexuality and any other type of sexuality that I don't understand. The devil has designed it to blur the lines between right and wrong for future generations and here is something I don't agree with: I work for a massive global business who quite actively socially, which is fine. I was reading through their current magazine which discusses events across Australia that's happened the last quarter and I've seen they've had LGBTIQ Safe Leader training for Leaders in the business. Now I think, why not have We Judge Noone and make everyone feel safe training? And then I see a picture of our Director with a rainbow sticker on the back of her laptop LGBTIQ Safe Leader, which says to those sorts of people your safe to be just who you are around me.

I don't get why one small people group are being exclusively supported? Why not I'm A Safe Leader for All sticker?

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Since this is a completely separate topic, it's probably best to create a separate thread for it.

This is a topic which is debated here endlessly and often.
So feel free to read one of the MANY threads which are started on the topic weekly, or start a new one of your own.
I thought that I did start a new one
[QUOTE="calibob, post: 3611772, member: 270740"
]Did I do something I'm not aware of? Who or what did I quote?[/QUOTE]

, that's why I posted it

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
I thought that I did start a new one
[QUOTE="calibob, post: 3611772, member: 270740"
]Did I do something I'm not aware of? Who or what did I quote?
Bear with me, the only chat room experience I have is asking technical questions about motorcycles,8 years ago. I'm going to make mistakes, it's part of learning. thank you

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Did I do something I'm not aware of? Who or what did I quote?
Look back at post #63.... what you may be doing is clicking on the "reply" button at the bottom, instead of the little "thumbs up" button, which signifies that you agree with, or "like" a post. When you click on the reply button, it "quotes" that comment, and leaves you space to add your reply/answer/comment.

No criticism intended.... just wondering why the "quotes" with no comments. Hey, we all gotta start somewhere. I'm still fairly new to forum protocols.

What kind of motorcycle? I ride a Road Glide Ultra...

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
I you can explain predestination vs free will, i.e. why one is correct and the other isn't according to the Bible I will be in your debt, if you write a rebuttal to anything else, I'll probably write you back. Thank you for your time.
Predestination is confused theology arising out of the various scriptures that refer to God having put the plan of salvation
into place for action before the creation of the world and that God knows who the elect would eventually be (as He is
outside of time as we know it).
People confuse the purpose of the elect (the Spirit-filled Church, the body of Christ) with the
calling to salvation of individuals.

http://cgi.org/what-does-the-bible-say-about-predestination-and-election/

But free will to believe or not to believe is affirmed by Jesus himself more than once
for example -
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mark 16:
again the scriptures tell us that God desires for all men (humans) to come to salvation.

oldhermit

Jul 28, 2012
Alabama
What does this mean? Sorry...
You said,
"I do not have anything against gays. Of course I consider them sinners, as many other type of sinners.
they are in various ways. Perhaps it is my fault, but this is my reaction..."

It seemed like you were apologizing for being offended by such disgraceful behavior. Being offended at evil is nothing to be ashamed about.