Gay wedding

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Thank you for adding clarity in regards to this. You need a scorecard to track all that's going on in this thread to see who's winning or losing. I know that I got my fair share of red X's for some of my posts. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing but probably depends on who's dishing it out and how I chose to respond.
as you know White X just means they disagree :) with is perfectly fine.

U

UnderGrace

Christian who has gone to a gay wedding and such no different than a bar or strip club have not helped the cause of Christ but ignorantly were used to justify sin. They played the Christian and used a guilt trip so they would come. it is a lot harder to normalize a sin when there is little support for it Christ drank got booze legalized, Christians smoke weed, got that legalized, Christians to go gay weddings now that too has been redefined. Kind of like the ole Pastors said to the other pastor if you will not stand for God and the Bible when is it unpopular how will you do so when they make it legal?

This is why we live in the society we live in....all planned out far in advance.
Many Christians do not understand their role in society.

S

Susanna

attack me all you want. I have not gone full blast on you, I have just responded to what you have said. Now I need to ask you what you mean after you have posted what you have said? I am not attacking you, I just don't agree with the inept form of gospel modeling some have come a custom to doing. I asked a very clear question you were vague.

I asked how many people were saved by the method of going to a gay wedding or reception or bar or strip club etc.., and won someone to the Lord? That's all. The Idea Jesus just showed up to these kinds of place and did not say "Go and Sin no more" but just was there for what? Moral Support? IF Jesus went to a gay wedding and did not say anything to those their for them to repent and did not say a thing, just showed up, those there would create a NEW doctrine of How Jesus approves of gays because he went to a gay wedding.
Why is it attacking when I’m expressing myself very clearly? I think if you had known me IRL you would have gone into a state of shock after an encounter with me😁😂.

I’m originally a Catholic, but I find that my Christian faith is bringing me closer and closer to the Southern Baptists.

One more thing, I’m not attacking you, neither am I mad at you. I’m just a very outspoken person😁.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Why is it attacking when I’m expressing myself very clearly? I think if you had known me IRL you would have gone into a state of shock after an encounter with me😁😂.

I’m originally a Catholic, but I find that my Christian faith is bringing me closer and closer to the Southern Baptists.

One more thing, I’m not attacking you, neither am I mad at you. I’m just a very outspoken person😁.
Ok so you would go to a gay wedding and Yell repent?

CS1

May 23, 2012

I find it funny some will say just show up and say nothing is a witness. other say they would go and yell Repent! you going to hell.

BUT not going is not a valid option which says I do not support your event. LOl

U

UnderGrace

Mr. CSI....question do you think that going to the so called "reception" or "wedding" to witness is really a wise thing to do?

Just asking you opinion on this, to me I think it is the wrong time and the wrong place is my initial thought?

U

UnderGrace

I find it funny some will say just show up and say nothing is a witness. other say they would go and yell Repent! you going to hell.

BUT not going is not a valid option which says I do not support your event. LOl
I agree not going is the only option.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I would go and give an objection when the pastor asks if there is any just reason why they shouldn't be married. I'd say that this marriage is a farce and an abomination, and that having sex with your same gender is unnatural and disgusting. THEN I would say, you need to stop and repent of this lifestyle, and cancel this wedding forever.

And then I'd leave.. lol

S

Susanna

What are you afraid of?

I’ve spoken the word of Truth on many so-called unfitting occasions.

S

Susanna

I would go and give an objection when the pastor asks if there is any just reason why they shouldn't be married. I'd say that this marriage is a farce and an abomination, and that having sex with your same gender is unnatural and disgusting. THEN I would say, you need to stop and repent of this lifestyle, and cancel this wedding forever.

And then I'd leave.. lol
You’re as crazy as I am😁.

U

UnderGrace

And then I'd leave.. lol

Perfect!!:D LOL

S

Susanna

The problem with many of the posters here are that they are unable to comprehend that preaching is possible even though the occasion is highly “inappropriate” 😁.

U

UnderGrace

The problem with many of the posters here are that they are unable to comprehend that preaching is possible even though the occasion is highly “inappropriate” 😁.
Not really while what Blue stated is an option, it is not really the way we are to preach.

CS1

May 23, 2012
Mr. CSI....question do you think that going to the so-called "reception" or "wedding" to witness is really a wise thing to do?

Just asking you opinion on this, to me I think it is the wrong time and the wrong place is my initial thought?
thank you for your question let me first say I have been invited to 1. go to a gay wedding, perform gays weddings, and prepare food for one.

The Bible is very clear we are NOT to BE named among them. What does that mean? Ensure you are not used or your integrity compromised and bee accounted as one of them by your actions. That is what they do. it has been the SOP of the enemy to hurt one's witness.

S

Susanna

Not really while what Blue stated is an option, it is not really the way we are to preach.
Oh, I forgot, we are to keep quiet and hope that they will open the Holy Bible all by themselves😁.

Sorry, I’ll fall back in line😒😁.